Software?

shadow

A few months back, someone posted information on a place that had a large selection of pirated software in Cebu, seems to me it was in the Lahug area, but I could be wrong. Anyone know where I can find a copy of printmaster platinum?

Thanx.

Larry in Dumaguete

A few months back, someone posted information on a place that had a large selection of pirated software in Cebu, seems to me it was in the Lahug area, but I could be wrong. Anyone know where I can find a copy of printmaster platinum?

Thanx.

Larry in Dumaguete

Did you try to find it on the old forum?

I have try to find it on the web in a few forums but no one is using that program.

Maybe try an other one and do not forget that most of the pirated stuff have problems in it.

Why dont you try it to find on grabbit or e- donkey....when your get e-donkey you can install the 2000 serie

thats better and there is a lot more to find.

I use FTD3 forum but have to take over a friends computer ( in the netherlands ) to download stuff like music,movies and software.

You can also check out www.iceclan.nl/forum ( its english ) get a login name and you can also find whatever you want.

I found this in the archives,

Hope it helps.

http://www.cebuliving.com/forums/viewtopic...d+sotfware+cebu

Nothing wrong with pcx....but why buy if you can get it for free?

Or check out a basaar? like the one in gaisano countrymall they are selling most of the times trailversions but after 30 / 60 days it will still work...and if you need a registerkey for the software just let me know

Use a good virusscanner if you buy that stuff