Sign in to follow this  
Paul

How to post images on this site.

Paul
1. Start your new topic (or use the full editor in a reply in an existing thread).
posting_images (3).jpg

2. Click "Choose Files" to find the files you wish to upload from your computer. Keep in mind the specific hosting limits for file sizes for your particular user group. (If you wish to have the limits increased, just ask. I will sort that for you.)

posting_images (4).jpg

3. A window will pop up showing your computer drives. Locate the files (images) you wish to attach to your post and click "Open". The window will close and the images will automatically begin uploading to the site. (You will see this happening below your text box, where the files are listed.)

posting_images (5).jpg

4. You may then click to "Add to Post" your images.

posting_images (1).jpg

5. Preview your post to make sure your images are where you want them to be and that they are showing properly.

posting_images (2).jpg

6. Afterward, click to post your new topic (or reply). 

• Like 1

roadhaze

Thanks Paul, I'm gonna be posting few things in classified soon so this really helped me.

• Like 1

Paul

I will create a second tutorial for uploading images to the gallery, which is an alternative. Attaching the images to a post is the easiest way to do it.

4thDan

trying to post pic to profile...but says it's too big...how to reduce so it will post....?

Paul

Use a photo sizing software. 

Pixresizer is one that I use. (Don't panic after clicking that link. A window should open for you to choose where you wish to put the installer file.)

IrfanView is another one.

Edited by Paul