Libagon in South Leyte?

angbumabasa

you guys talking about Maasin and Country Lodge, which is coincidentally owned by one of my closest friends, is making me nostalgic!! Doesn't help that today is the town fiesta as well... I miss home!

Ah yes, fiesta. I'm home alone with the dogs providing security. Along with one cat, a monitor lizard or two, a binturong, about fifty chickens and lottsa geckos. ALL the family and neighborhood is in town.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goggleye

• Kuting

• Jim Sibbick

• Hogan1950

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thanks for all the great info  -  arrived here in Libagan - really nice  - flew to Tacloban and got a van ride to towards town - very nice new toyota van - the driver made us a deal to go on to Libaga

yesterday we bought a lechon pig   -  he is waiting with a leash on his leg   -last night is tuba night :-P   i'm a tuba wimp so i drank it half coke half tuba -  today we butchered the baboy  - it s

Libagon.       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libagon,_Southern_Leyte   I photographed an Ashy-Fronted Bulbul  there once about ten years ago.   Not much else going on.

Posted Images

Ah yes, fiesta. I'm home alone with the dogs providing security. Along with one cat, a monitor lizard or two, a binturong, about fifty chickens and lottsa geckos. ALL the family and neighborhood is in town.

why stay home, fiesta celebrations too mad for you? ;-)

Jim Sibbick

lol Jim. Did you miss my next line saying your talk is making me nostalgic? Hehe. Enjoy Leyte, Jim! Do you go to kalanggaman island often as you're already in Palompon? Such a paradise!

No. But I do sit and look at it from a distance when drinking at Franz Cafe.

• Like 1