"Casa Maintained" & Recommendation

Hello Everyone.

I've been looking on line at ayosdito.ph for use vehicles sold by dealerships in Cebu. Some ad's I find the caption "Casa Maintained" -- anyone know what this means (e.g. dealer maintained)?

I'll be living temporarily in Gun-Ob, Lapu-Lapu -- can anyone recommend a good & trustworthy mechanic in the area? I'm thinking of bringing over a vehicle I'm interested in and having an independent mechanic give it a mechanical appraisal.

Thanks much.

smokey

Casa maintained means TRUST me as to a mech take it to tri j they will check it out what type of car is it

Casa maintained means TRUST me as to a mech take it to tri j they will check it out what type of car is it

Casa maintained means "TRUST ME"? -- So nothing really to do with how the vehicle was maintained by the previous owner??? Wow!

Tri J -- thanks for the tip, I'll try to find them when I get there late July '14. I've looking at the Ford Ranger, between 2010 and 2013, 4x2 wheel drive, manual.

smokey

Casa maintained means "TRUST ME"? -- So nothing really to do with how the vehicle was maintained by the previous owner??? Wow!

Tri J -- thanks for the tip, I'll try to find them when I get there late July '14. I've looking at the Ford Ranger, between 2010 and 2013, 4x2 wheel drive, manual.

Did you look at bank repo union bank,bdo bank ps saving bank are a few

Edited by smokey

Thanks again for the tip Smokey.

I found Tri J mentioned in other posts in this forum so I feel comfortable reaching out to them to do an appraisal on a used vehicle I may be interested in.

Davaoeno

casa here means the dealership . plain and simple .   

• Like 2

casa here means the dealership . plain and simple .   

Thanks for clarification Davaoeno -- good to know that when it's advertised as "Casa Maintained" there's a good chance that maintenance records would be available. I feel better.

smokey

I think casa maintained means we did do an oil change and we have paper to prove it

• Like 1