Businessman Richard L. King, the owner of Crown Regency Group of Hotels, was shot dead.

smokey

How's you like to find something like that under your bed? Oh, I guess it'd be like looking in the mirror to you Smokey!   :yahoo:

hey looks like a nice person willing to let their hair out

• Like 1
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• contraman

• ozboy

• samatm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hummmmm and where were you yesterday and dont tell me you were at a watch convention

Looks like we have a suspect

It sounds like he was willing to do whatever it took to make money in any deal .  The list of probable suspects is probably fairly long .  As to shooting him in Davao , possibly whoever ordered the hi

Posted Images

Headshot

The killer sure had balls coming in with no mask or helmet...

During a hit like that, the only thing witnesses see clearly is the gun.

• Like 1
sandwindstars

It sounds like he was willing to do whatever it took to make money in any deal .  The list of probable suspects is probably fairly long .  As to shooting him in Davao , possibly whoever ordered the hit felt it might be easier to do when he was away from his home turf .  I dont care who you are, if someone wants to just walk up to you in public and shoot you its almost possible to avoid . [ Americans probably remember Presidents Lincoln and Reagan]

Very likely.  If he was involved in Boracay, that's another hot spot among others.

samatm

Vital C is another Philippine based MLM company selling expensive entry level membership.....They have an office in Cebu....

the office is at the Crown Regency Building.     When I saw the crown regency all lit up last night.. It struck me as odd... that the place could at least maybe observe 20 days of respect for the owner  or just l ight up in white or something.  

Davaoeno

Peanuts for a guy of his financial capability. People start coming out of the woodwork and in this country would screw their own brother when you offer life changing sums. 

exactly - which is exactly why you dont make the reward too high . If you offer too much you are just shooting yourself in the foot because then all the crazies come out of the woodwork 

exactly - which is exactly why you dont make the reward too high . If you offer too much you are just shooting yourself in the foot because then all the crazies come out of the woodwork 
plus we have to remember than 200k and now plus 300k is a hell of a lot of money in the Philippines even though it is only about a months salary for the average Western it would be enough for most Filipinos to set themselves up and their family for life.
smokey

plus we have to remember than 200k and now plus 300k is a hell of a lot of money in the Philippines even though it is only about a months salary for the average Western it would be enough for most Filipinos to set themselves up and their family for life.

For life ? Well if they are very thrifty about 3 to 5 years and all they have to do is spend 5 years hiding out once the world knows they are witness

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
ozboy

Dear Aim Global:

Please train your people not only to do the business right as a networker, but most importantly, train them to have the proper attitude and values as a person. This is the reason why people look down on networkers because of the likes of Mr. Lloyd Salabsab.

Mr. Richard King is yet to be buried because of his tragic demise and here is your distributor so excited to grab the opportunity of enticing Vital C Distributors to your company.

I hope he understands the meaning of RESPECT because it will not only reflect to his personality but also to your company.

Wag lang po tayong bastos mga partners because we belong in the same industry.

Love and Respect.

Thank you.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

You must be joking. That money would be earmarked if not spent by sundown

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You must be joking. That money would be earmarked if not spent by sundown
probably but I have seen some families in remote provinces survive on less than 100 pesos per day -500k = 5,000 days or 14 years. If they were smart they might buy a motorbike and sidecar or open a sari sari store and bring in some income. of course this is a big IF!
  • Like 1
smokey

probably but I have seen some families in remote provinces survive on less than 100 pesos per day -500k = 5,000 days or 14 years. If they were smart they might buy a motorbike and sidecar or open a sari sari store and bring in some income. of course this is a big IF!

Question? While they wait for a 5 year trial just what does this person as the main witness in a high profile case do to pass the time for sure the should hide maybe under a huge rock most people unless the are very powerful with many body guards would just do better to keep your old life instead a life of hiding

Question? While they wait for a 5 year trial just what does this person as the main witness in a high profile case do to pass the time for sure the should hide maybe under a huge rock most people unless the are very powerful with many body guards would just do better to keep your old life instead a life of hiding

My lips are sealed, I will not be drawn into answeing that and I will be posting much less as I have been warned of been banned and this is heading to being off topic

Edited by Tamed
ozboy
post-7902-0-90716400-1403012920_thumb.jpgDavao City Police release computer-generated picture of suspected killer....
SomeRandomGuy

1.3 million. Now that's a bit bloody more like it

Sent from my mind on my doovalacky to your mind thru your doovalacky.

samatm

Dear Aim Global:

Please train your people not only to do the business right as a networker, but most importantly, train them to have the proper attitude and values as a person. This is the reason why people look down on networkers because of the likes of Mr. Lloyd Salabsab.

Mr. Richard King is yet to be buried because of his tragic demise and here is your distributor so excited to grab the opportunity of enticing Vital C Distributors to your company.

I hope he understands the meaning of RESPECT because it will not only reflect to his personality but also to your company.

Wag lang po tayong bastos mga partners because we belong in the same industry.

Love and Respect.

Thank you

What is this in reference to?     Do you  have a link?