Businessman Richard L. King, the owner of Crown Regency Group of Hotels, was shot dead.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte raised the reward for information on the Cebu-based businessman’s killer from the P200,000 originally

Peanuts for a guy of his financial capability. People start coming out of the woodwork and in this country would screw their own brother when you offer life changing sums. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• contraman

• samatm

• Tamed

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hummmmm and where were you yesterday and dont tell me you were at a watch convention

Looks like we have a suspect

It sounds like he was willing to do whatever it took to make money in any deal .  The list of probable suspects is probably fairly long .  As to shooting him in Davao , possibly whoever ordered the hi

Posted Images

SomeRandomGuy

Yeah his family offer 200 k. What's that 5 grand....starting to wonder if the family might be involved

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1
smokey

Yeah his family offer 200 k. What's that 5 grand....starting to wonder if the family might be involved

Really on a public forum

SomeRandomGuy

Didn't say they were. Just 200 k. For reward from the family as rich as they are does seem at the low end no?

smokey

well we all know with the internet this stuff goes viral at the drop of a dime... would not like to see you quoted in the freeman bad for your health

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

Yes I agree with u. Chances of this person getting caught or anyone actually being charged....won't be holding my breath

smokey

Yes I agree with u. Chances of this person getting caught or anyone actually being charged....won't be holding my breath

i may think the same way you are but dont want anyone to quote me on it

Davao Mayor Rodrigo Duterte said he added P300,000 to the P200,000 offered by King's family to help speed up the arrest of the suspect.

for someone that owned a hotel chain the 200k his family offered for a reward seems small, enough to buy a 2nd hand car or a couple of months in the penthouse suite of one of his hotels?

smokey

Peanuts for a guy of his financial capability. People start coming out of the woodwork and in this country would screw their own brother when you offer life changing sums. 

life changing sums .... ?????  for who

Headshot

If Mayor Duterte figures out who did it, I wouldn't want to be them. Justice is meted out in rather large portions in Davao.

liquido

Im staying at a Hotel a stones throw from where it happened..Next to Victoria Plaza...Police cars and swat members all over the place after the incident...It didnt take long to find out what happened..The vitamin kind of place where it happened is kind of a dumpy looking place.The killer sure had balls coming in with no mask or helmet...Good to see mayor Duterte involved in the hunt ..

• Like 1
ozboy

Vital C is another Philippine based MLM company selling expensive entry level membership.....They have an office in Cebu....

contraman

well we all know with the internet this stuff goes viral at the drop of a dime... would not like to see you quoted in the freeman bad for your health

Smokey's Safe, Not taking any chances :)

Joke_Clown_1120398105.jpg

• Like 3
smokey

Smokey's Safe, Not taking any chances :)

Joke_Clown_1120398105.jpg

nice hair dang wonder who does the hair

Mikala

nice hair dang wonder who does the hair

How's you like to find something like that under your bed? Oh, I guess it'd be like looking in the mirror to you Smokey!   :yahoo: