Businessman Richard L. King, the owner of Crown Regency Group of Hotels, was shot dead.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• contraman

• ozboy

• samatm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hummmmm and where were you yesterday and dont tell me you were at a watch convention

Looks like we have a suspect

It sounds like he was willing to do whatever it took to make money in any deal .  The list of probable suspects is probably fairly long .  As to shooting him in Davao , possibly whoever ordered the hi

Posted Images

:rip:

Way too much killing in the world. :(

• Like 1
spydoo

:rip:

Way too much killing in the world. :(

...especially in certain parts of it.

Mandingo

I thought Davao was the safest place in the Philippines?

Borinquen

I thought Davao was the safest place in the Philippines?

Compared to any other city in Pinas and a good amount of international cities, Davao is most definitely safer. When it comes to business associated killings, pretty sure no one is safe anywhere in the world. Definitely looks like a gun-for-hire and not just some random whacko killing Mr. King.

• Like 1
ozboy

Yes..involved in the Vital C MLM biz......hummmmmmmm..

• Like 2
contraman

It just goes to show that the Philippines is as dangerous as any other country.

Obviously being rich counted for nought in this case.

But it makes looking for who organized it easier.

Just look who had more money than him :)

ellenbrook2001

oh sad but if you are honest and doing legal business will never happen maybe vengeance?

Davaoeno

It sounds like he was willing to do whatever it took to make money in any deal .  The list of probable suspects is probably fairly long .  As to shooting him in Davao , possibly whoever ordered the hit felt it might be easier to do when he was away from his home turf .  I dont care who you are, if someone wants to just walk up to you in public and shoot you its almost possible to avoid . [ Americans probably remember Presidents Lincoln and Reagan]

• Like 4
For Real

oh sad but if you are honest and doing legal business will never happen maybe vengeance?

if you are doing successful legal business and someone else is missing out on your success. Vengeance? You think?

Sent by tapping chalk

• Like 2
contraman

It sounds like he was willing to do whatever it took to make money in any deal .  The list of probable suspects is probably fairly long .  As to shooting him in Davao , possibly whoever ordered the hit felt it might be easier to do when he was away from his home turf .  I dont care who you are, if someone wants to just walk up to you in public and shoot you its almost possible to avoid . [ Americans probably remember Presidents Lincoln and Reagan]

John Lennon comes to mind

smokey

he pissed some big money off

maybe because he made big money .... ... everyone wants to get to the top on someon eles nickle

jtmwatchbiz

he pissed some big money off

he pissed everyone off. i remember years ago we stayed in the crown regency hotel on jones and when we went swimming a worker went into our room and stole our clothes. true story...our silly clothes. when we complained at the front desk it happened that the owner was there and told us with a smirk to next time take our valuables to the pool to be safe. no investigation, no compensation, no nothing but a smug smirk. 

• Like 3