Most Annoying Things Travelers Do in Airports

Brucewayne

13. Farting while falling in-line

It wouldn't matter if I were in line or not, I am likely to fart, scream and/or panic no matter where I was when I fell.

How often do you see people standing in line who simply fall?

• Like 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ROVER

• contraman

• hyaku

• Tamed

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get really peeved with the duty-free shop staff   who tell me the scotch bottles aren't  for sampling in the store....   and i gotta pay the whole bottle not just the shots i consumed (which i c

Banning Chinese people from having cell phones would really make the world a better place. 

I found this interesting article from 2013 but as many of us are regular travellers we can relate to these. I have resisted adding my comments as I see most of these on a regular basis    No doubt y

contraman

It wouldn't matter if I were in line or not, I am likely to fart, scream and/or panic no matter where I was when I fell.

How often do you see people standing in line who simply fall?

They fall because they black out holding their farts in :)
  • Like 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

They fall because they black out holding their farts in :)

Some of the older members can't afford to let it out unless they are sitting on the toilet. They can't always tell the difference between a fart and a shart.

contraman

Some of the older members can't afford to let it out unless they are sitting on the toilet. They can't always tell the difference between a fart and a shart.

I will give you a hint, In my experience, Farts aren't Wet & Sticky  :db:

• Like 1
Jason S

I was there, on a different plane (going to San Francisco from Visalia to catch an international flight), at a different time (1994 on my first trip to Cebu)...

was sitting on left side in front of wing, asked to move back 3 seats to behind the wing to assist in take off. Now the scary thing about that was that:

1. I was 200 Lbs lighter than now.

2. there were only 3 passengers on the little plane

3. I had just left the department and gave up the ring not too long before that so Physically I was in pretty good shape.

NOT A FUNNY THOUGHT come to think of it. :surrender:

I would much rather get my little ole feelings hurt and sit where the want me to sit, to keep from ending up like Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

the most annoying thing i can think of is something i also am guilty of...putting too much confidence in the baggage handlers and cart drivers. and don't even get started about those airport shuttle drivers...

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 5
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I would much rather get my little ole feelings hurt and sit where the want me to sit, to keep from ending up like Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper.

Ah the old V-tailed "doctor killer" as they were once called. An incompetent pilot killed those guys. 

• Like 1
SkyMan

..Can anyone tell me why it's more than double for business when you only lose the sale of 1 seat and then save on baggage and food the 3rd passenger would consume.Shouldn't the loss of the 3rd seat price be shared by myself and the other passenger plus a percentage for the better food.....Sure the food is better quality but really.almost triple for business class,and on a crappy aircraft like an A-320..I would be happy to fly business class more often if the price was realistic.

Figuring out airline pricing requires lots of drugs. Why does a One-Way cost 80%+ of a round trip? Why can you sometimes reduce the cost of an itinerary by flying out of a different airport that simply flies to the same airport and uses the same itinerary from there you'd have had to pay more for?

It would be interesting though, to see what would happen if they experimented by doubling or tripling the size of business class while reducing the BC price by 20-25%.

Buko Beach

I dunno if anyone has seen the episode of Seinfeld called "The Airport" where Jerry and Elaine are taking a flight from St Louis to JFK and there were only two tickets left, one in first class and one in coach. Jerry gets first class and Elaine gets the coach ticket. Jerry is treated like royalty and parties with a model up front while Elaine has a different experience in coach.

Very funny stuff, and it includes a lot of the situations described on this thread.   :lol:

• Like 2