Sign in to follow this  
smokey

up date on shipping

smokey

first 5 boxes went Forex left arizona march 9th arrived all 5 two weeks ago ... second batch 6 boxes and 1 TV shipped Starkargo left arizona april 9th the 6 boxes arrived yesterday june 3rd. the tv is still in manila  ????     Car was sent to California for shipment may 16 th arrived carson California 4 days later . all was well till i changed port to manila from cebu due to help being supplied by manila car is now waiting to be loaded into ship so far so good,,, still left to arrive 7 boxes sent forex and 5 boxes sent forex  

• Like 1

Salty Dog

20+ boxes!

Everthing I own now would probably fit in 5-6 boxes.

smokey

20+ boxes!

how can that happen well it sure will not if your wife likes to shop 

garg

Car was sent to California for shipment may 16 th arrived carson California 4 days later . all was well till i changed port to manila from cebu due to help being supplied by manila car is now waiting to be loaded into ship

Be sure to let us now how easy it was and how much it cost to get the car in. And what type and year of vehicle.

• Like 1

Salty Dog

how can that happen well it sure will not if your wife likes to shop 

Actually she isn't big on shopping, at least not here in the Philippines. Maybe once we get to the US.

Paul

20+ boxes!

He's probably shipping spare parts for his elevator. :D

And what type and year of vehicle.

With the roads the way they are in the Philippines, I do hope it's not the 'Vette.

• Like 1

Mikala

1 TV shipped

I'm interested in hearing how the tv shipping works out. I might do the same thing in September... I hope you have luck!

smokey

Be sure to let us now how easy it was and how much it cost to get the car in. And what type and year of vehicle.

i have learned the price will vary depending on who is helping you its based on blue book or black book and say my car in bad shape dealer trade in 16,000 in excellent shape 30,000 so you will pay tax but based on which value depends on how good your broker is in stressing your case ,, So this be the fact.. when and if you want to ship and if you quality i will then pm you the guy who helped me but only if your serious..

He's probably shipping spare parts for his elevator. :D

With the roads the way they are in the Philippines, I do hope it's not the 'Vette.

yes it is and already have a person from the deep south that wants to add this car to his collection of other cars so i dont expect to drive it much maybe waterfront a few times just for fun

I'm interested in hearing how the tv shipping works out. I might do the same thing in September... I hope you have luck!

well they just called and said sir your tv should be there in 3 days...  cost to ship was 165 us from this company starkargo... another bid same Tv i was quoted 450 us  the tv is a 55 inch LG smart but not 3 D cost costco 800 us

Salty Dog

yes it is and already have a person from the deep south that wants to add this car to his collection of other cars so i dont expect to drive it much maybe waterfront a few times just for fun

Hummm from deep south with a collection of cars. Now I wonder who that might be?  :wink:

smokey

everyone wants to know how much for the car i am sorry i can not say publically it depends on the year,,, value.... engine size... cond.. and your broker  just like the TV you will get many quotes for the same thing

Salty Dog

What kind of TV did you send that you couldn't buy a similar one here?

smokey

What kind of TV did you send that you couldn't buy a similar one here?

one that is on sale at lazada for 95,000 peso   the tv i sent i am into it for 44,000 peso

Edited by smokey

Salty Dog

one that is on sale at lazada for 95,000 peso

So even with the cost of shipping and all, I assume it's cheaper in the US?

Monsoon

Well since you are shipping the vette to Manila, be sure to take a ride on the Skyway - it will probably be the last time you are able to go over 45MPH in it. 

• Like 1

bounder

Golly Gee!  After my kana wife got through with me, my life's possessions consisted of two checked duffles, a bicycle, and ratty looking backpack.  I guess there is always a price one must pay for freedom and yes, it was well worth it.  Hope all of your boxes and especially your tv comes through in good condition.