thailandphil

Noticed few post dealing with Agent Orange. I got a funny but true story to share with you guys about that. So mods if you find this inappropriate please don’t boot me.

During my second tour in 1970 let’s just say my attitude towards the Army changed. I was in trouble all the time. During one of my many extra duty details was sent out to help burn pot field that was sprayed few days prior by the defoliant now known as Agent Orange.

Being the good little stoner I was at the time couldn’t pass up chance for free high. So I took the filters out of my gas mask. Didn’t take long and I was laying flat on my back. Sgt yelled at me to get back to work “Sorry Sgt am to stoned to move” Needless to say I lost another strip for that.

Was discharged not long after and was admitted to American Lakes VA Hospital. Had a bad rash inside my lungs from what they said was mild chemical infection and doc said don’t worry its temporary and would go away. YEAH OK

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• lamoe

• mpt1947

• sugbu777

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vietnam War: Facts, Stats & Myths Credit: Capt. Marshal Hanson, USNR (Ret.) and Capt. Scott Beaton, Statistical Source 9,087,000 military personnel served on active duty during the official Vie

you won't be trolling the vets forum anymore

This discussion is getting a bit twisted ,   I posted the export as a great point of interest, in my opinion. All service personnel serve an active role in any conflict, simply by the nature of the

Posted Images