Flying into Phillipines (Cebu) for first time next week.

Glad your trip worked out for U... even if sometimes this place will drive u crazy, it is still a great place to loose your mind... and your heart and your wallet... :yahoo:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pman

• Monsoon

• Enuff

• samatm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pics from my trip:     That's all it will give me room to upload   Enjoy!

lots of good advice so far. here my take on your first trip   * when coming through customs they will generally ask you what's in your baggage, just tell them clothes and you will go right by. don't

Nope, I'm doing fine and I'm in Cebu.   I took a yellow cab and it cost 300 with tip.   Enjoying my first days in the PH with my beatiful GF   Everything is going smoothly and the flights went

Posted Images

towboat72

very nice pictures very cute girl friend

• Like 1
Paul

Try your foto gallery on the site. Fantastic images.

Pman

very nice pictures very cute girl friend

Thank you :)

Try your foto gallery on the site. Fantastic images.

Didn't know I had one, have to go look up how to do that. Thanks for the tip and complements.

newbster

Pics from my trip:

That's all it will give me room to upload :)

Beautiful pics, glad you enjoyed the trip. How did you get such scenic photos? What sort of camera? What did you do to them in a photo editor? 

Pman

Beautiful pics, glad you enjoyed the trip. How did you get such scenic photos? What sort of camera? What did you do to them in a photo editor? 

Thank you.

The scenic part of the photo comes from knowledge of photography from study.

I use a Sony A55 camera, several expensive lenses and Adobe Lightroom. No editing, but I shoot in Raw and color correct in Lightroom.

• Like 2
newbster

Thank you.

The scenic part of the photo comes from knowledge of photography from study.

I use a Sony A55 camera, several expensive lenses and Adobe Lightroom. No editing, but I shoot in Raw and color correct in Lightroom.

Wow, sounds intense. :) Let us know when you update your gallery with more photos - those really are great photos.