Goodbye, Leaving Forum

JamesMusslewhite

Maybe there needs to be a section were fools, wimps, non-hackers, twits, morons and dainty-boys can opening bleed out their little broken hearts while they seeking sympathy and personal drama. Why not since so many Einsteins come here only to prove themselves as failures? It would be like an Interactive "soap opera" presented by Linc media.  

This would also help serve as an example to others wanting to visit and come here to actually listen and follow the advice given on Linc.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Laurence

• Mr. Mike

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this 20 questions ?   Are you a positive person who always sees the good in things -  or someone who always has complaints and is never satisfied anywhere they go ?     Can you appreciate humor

While you're packing your bags to leave take a moment to remember what you were thinking about your home country as you were packing your bags to move here. Sometimes (about once a week) I think about

Try this one: If you don't like that one try over at NotLivinginCebuForums.com

Posted Images

Alfred E. Neuman

Hey Paul, may I suggest a background music of Hotel California everytime LinC is clicked.

• Like 1
tomaw

You have no idea where I'm coming from. I don't live in The Philippine Islands, nor thankfully do I live in the USA.

You're disillusioned with Cebu but don't live in Cebu or the U.S. You're right. We haven't a clue where you're coming from.

• Like 5
Ozepete

Perhaps an invitation to the DK/DTD might be the cure!

Yeah Yeah, then we can tell ya what we really think!  :yahoo:

Edited by Ozepete
  • Like 2
billy

Another member who edits his comment, that I have just replied to. Mr Mike, when I quoted you, your comment was different. You are trying to make me look like an idiot. 

if it walks and talks like a duck it's a duck

• Like 1
Ozbrum

Laurence

You have taken some good knocks and not "gone down" mate.

I think i sort of understood your original post, but it is a bit vague ??  

Did you mean have a subject line stating this is not the best place in the world and there are plenty of alternatives..... therefore persons could state the reasons they don't like the Phills....( cebu )and  would state the good the bad and the ugly about the place and the virtues of where they are about to go live ? ( even if its back to the home country )

Why not explain where you are from..... Why it is better etc..    and clear reasons why you would not live here. I for one would be interested to see your replies. 

Al

• Like 2
philuk

Our fine camel riding friend, never once suggested leaving Cebu,

It was leaving the forum only,   Its obvious someone has ruffled his feathers, rubbed him up the wrong way, pissed on his chips,

ILoveCyrus

Our fine camel riding friend, never once suggested leaving Cebu,

It was leaving the forum only,   Its obvious someone has ruffled his feathers, rubbed him up the wrong way, pissed on his chips,

hey....I take offense to that

Bastos

My God my God my head hurts.  I've just skimmed 10 pages of this thread and still have no idea why Lawrence is whining, crying, bitching or threatening too leave. Best I could ascertain it was something someone said that hurt his feelings. As if I care.  For my part, as humble and lowly as it is, Lawrence PLEASE, don't let the door hit ya on your way out.  Paul, you know me. I've been a poster, lurker and general pain in the A$$ too some in this forum for many many years. Hopefully, my opinions about various and sundry issues have at the very least been clear, succinct and true too what I believe. Without doubt this HAS to win some type of award for the the most %##@*&  BS post in the history of this forum or the one previous. (Yes Gertrude I was a member there as well).  If nothing else, I suppose the thread should receive awards as the one that brought so any old timers, no matter the differences in politics or  philosophy, together in a united front to say "This is our forum, we may not always agree with each other or for that matter even like each other but we ALL love this forum and the important information it provides". So Lawrence there ya have it, put up or shut up, the door is right there. Regards, Bastos.

• Like 5
Davaoeno

Laurence -  Posted Today, 02:21 AM

If I was single, I would seriously consider moving to The Philippines for a few months on reconnaissance. But now that I am married I know that I have more responsibilties. If I can just get there every 2 years for a month, that is now as far as my dreams go. But I'd love to do a 2 to 3 month stay before junior starts school.

Laurence-  Posted Today, 04:18 AM

I don't know if it is getting more dangerous or if it was always that way and I just had my tourist blinkers on.

But maybe Cebu has grown in size so much now that it has the normal crime level of a large city. Cities attract more crooks than rural areas. (And tourist areas attract more crooks too especially in Phils where tourists are so easy to spot in a crowd).

But it seems to me a bit more dodgy than when I first visited 11 years ago.

laurence-  Posted Today, 09:51 AM

May I suggest a section for members who are totally disillusioned with living in Cebu

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1
Humboldt

MY time on this rock is just about up leaving tomorrow , happy to go happy to return

Edited by Humboldt
SkyMan

Just googled it ... non existant. Typical smart arse reply.

I consider myself an atypical smart arse thank you very much.
  • Like 1
Brucewayne

You're disillusioned with Cebu but don't live in Cebu or the U.S. You're right. We haven't a clue where you're coming from.

As soon as he finds his clue, he'll lend it to us so we can all have one!

• Like 1
rfm010

is someone leaving?  may i ask whom?

• Like 2
Brucewayne

is someone leaving?  may i ask whom?

I'm not sure, either someone called Laurence is leaving, or Paul is having another nervous breakdown while trying to find the exit.

Anyway, one of them wants to leave and the other sounds like he is about to throw the other through the door.

Mary Hartman all over again, stay tuned.

• Like 1