Goodbye, Leaving Forum

Paul

How do I leave this forum ?

Just stop logging into the site and posting, would be the way. That is how most people leave it. 

I do not delete accounts of members who have posted, if that is what you are talking about. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Laurence

• Mr. Mike

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this 20 questions ?   Are you a positive person who always sees the good in things -  or someone who always has complaints and is never satisfied anywhere they go ?     Can you appreciate humor

While you're packing your bags to leave take a moment to remember what you were thinking about your home country as you were packing your bags to move here. Sometimes (about once a week) I think about

Try this one: If you don't like that one try over at NotLivinginCebuForums.com

Posted Images

ILoveCyrus

The insults are coming now !

That is the worst thing I have ever been called. You will withdraw that accusation !

LOL.....at least he has a sense of humor now!!!

• Like 1
Laurence

I found the exact opposite. There are many more Clowning JD Loving Short Koreans on the forum then in real life. There again some here that seem ok turn out to be a wet mop. The people and friends I met is why 6 months after I left I still read. Though post much less about the PH as times change. I still have good insight as I spent from Feb 2007 to Sept 2013 living there.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk

Ok, I've never lived  there, so maybe after a while these great people I've met would become "wet mops".

USMC-Retired

The insults are coming now !

That is the worst thing I have ever been called. You will withdraw that accusation !

There is a little red x in the upper right corner of your web browser. Click it..

If you still have the urge get a butter knife out and pry off livngcebuform keys. That should do it. Some need an enema to get a complete flush. However only as a last resort.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk

• Like 6
jtmwatchbiz

Ok, I've never lived  there, so maybe after a while these great people I've met would become "wet mops".

i'm called worse on a regular basis :)

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

I can't help but ask - 

You have been a member here for over two years, going on 2.5. Why is all of this coming up now? 

Another member recently generated a similar thread. But, I notice he is still around. Maybe, like him, you just need to get something off your chest? 

I was wondering the same thing!

• Like 1
ILoveCyrus

There are some funny shyt going on here with these responses>...........LOL

• Like 2
Laurence

How do I use those smiley faces. 

Sorry, about me rant there.

Actually , no, I'm not sorry. I had a rant and I stand over it.

Maybe, I will stay on the forum

• Like 5
contraman

As I have stated elsewhere, Everyone has their own reasons for being here (or Not) 

As can be seen from the above, there is always a difference of opinion (or misunderstanding)

That's what makes a Forum such as this great

Myself, in the long term may choose not to live here, but who knows,

But I am sure I would still keep up to date by reading this Forum, therefore for the life of me I cannot understand the

reason for the Original Post

Life's too short, Just move on :)

Edited by contraman
  • Like 2
Davaoeno

if only !

Edited by Davaoeno
Paul

There are some funny shyt going on here with these responses>...........LOL

If you are going to impersonate someone who is a member of the Commonwealth, you need to do it properly. It would be shite, not shyt. :P

I was wondering the same thing!

In your case, we will just ban you from all the abusive posts you make toward others. :D

• Like 3
ILoveCyrus

Atta Boy.....we knew we would "win" you over....!!!  Welcome back (again)

• Like 2
spooks

There you go you cannot resign but you can get terminated, all part of the 'feel good' factor

• Like 4
Paul

Mate, you are starting to sound like a woman. Either you are sorry, or you are not. Either way, make your decisions and stand by them. :D

Seriously, it's all good. Maybe something has you pissed (mad, not drunk)? If so, I guess we all need to blow off a bit of steam now and again.

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

Perhaps an invitation to the DK/DTD might be the cure!

• Like 3