• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Laurence

• Mr. Mike

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this 20 questions ?   Are you a positive person who always sees the good in things -  or someone who always has complaints and is never satisfied anywhere they go ?     Can you appreciate humor

While you're packing your bags to leave take a moment to remember what you were thinking about your home country as you were packing your bags to move here. Sometimes (about once a week) I think about

Try this one: If you don't like that one try over at NotLivinginCebuForums.com

Posted Images

Laurence

If someone were leaving Cebu to return to their home country, wouldn't they just leave this forum - and possibly join one focused on where they are choosing to live?

Oh, the sarcastic "bye" posts can come to an end - now. 

Thank you.

I actually find expats in The Philippines to be fascinating people when I have met them. But, Jeez, here, on this forum people's true colours can be seen.

Davaoeno

Those replies as well, Ian, please. 

No problem .  I think almost everyone here is willing to help someone who asks for help , however when people get attacked when all they are trying to do is to help it does kind of  piss me off.   However I shall leave this subject alone as requested. 

• Like 3
A_Simple_Man

You are trying to make me look like an idiot. 

I understood the opening post.  Perhaps others do not have good comprehension skills but that is not the fault of the post.  Thus the only thing to accomplish what you have stated in this quote is your own replies.

I have seen some forums that have a 'goodbye' section.  I have noticed it is mainly used by people who need drama in their lives as they exit the arena.  Waste of time, in my opinion, and shows up the person announcing his 'exit' as an idiot for thinking others would care if he stays or goes.  If the person leaving makes a responsible choice and is a respected member of this forum then it is likely his exit will have already been discussed in other threads.

• Like 1
ILoveCyrus

May I suggest a section for members who are totally disillusioned with living in Cebu and who (whom !! f sake) wish to take a chance on living in their own country.

There need not be a section for that.  Just find the best suited forum and post your gripes. 

• Like 1
Paul

Just googled it ... non existant. Typical smart arse reply.

Yank humour, mate. Don't take it so seriously.

I will make my point clearly in relation to ex231's comment.

I am not leaving Cebu.

I am not coming "back here".

And I am thankful that I am not doing these two trips.

If you wish Mike, I can clarify further for you with hand puppets and basic shapes.

Okay. So, you have visited the Philippines, and are okay with it? It seems to me that it may be this forum that you have an issue with, or members on it?

So, if I am a member of the forum, if I am not American, I must preface all my comments ? That's bizarre. I did not know that this was an American website. Sorry about that.

He wasn't insinuating, or otherwise, that you were a yank, mate. He did previously state it could apply to anyone (from any country).

Thank you.

I actually find expats in The Philippines to be fascinating people when I have met them. But, Jeez, here, on this forum people's true colours can be seen.

You have to keep in mind, people have a keyboard they can hide behind. So, many may choose to be one way online, while completely different in person. Me? I'm not. I am the same asshole in person that I am online. 

No problem .  I think almost everyone here is willing to help someone who asks for help , however when people get attacked when all they are trying to do is to help it does kind of  piss me off.   However I shall leave this subject alone as requested. 

Fair enough. And, thanks. 

ILoveCyrus

Just googled it ... non existant. Typical smart arse reply.

the "arse" would tell me he's a Brit

• Like 1
Laurence

Ummmm, well nice having you----Bye

seems I am more experienced than you, kid !

Thank you

USMC-Retired

Thank you.

I actually find expats in The Philippines to be fascinating people when I have met them. But, Jeez, here, on this forum people's true colours can be seen.

I found the exact opposite. There are many more Clowning JD Loving Short Koreans on the forum then in real life. There again some here that seem ok turn out to be a wet mop. The people and friends I met is why 6 months after I left I still read. Though post much less about the PH as times change. I still have good insight as I spent from Feb 2007 to Sept 2013 living there.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
Paul

I understood the opening post.  Perhaps others do not have good comprehension skills but that is not the fault of the post.  Thus the only thing to accomplish what you have stated in this quote is your own replies.

I have seen some forums that have a 'goodbye' section.  I have noticed it is mainly used by people who need drama in their lives as they exit the arena.  Waste of time, in my opinion, and shows up the person announcing his 'exit' as an idiot for thinking others would care if he stays or goes.  If the person leaving makes a responsible choice and is a respected member of this forum then it is likely his exit will have already been discussed in other threads.

I don't see a need for a "Goodbye Forum", just for people who decide they wish to no longer post. 

However, if they feel they must, I think either of the forums below, would work:

Member's Gripes About LinC

Outside The Philippines

• Like 1
Laurence

the "arse" would tell me he's a Brit

The insults are coming now !

That is the worst thing I have ever been called. You will withdraw that accusation !

How do I leave this forum ?

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

So, are we all good here...cause I gotta check my dogs and take a poop!

• Like 9
Paul

I can't help but ask - 

You have been a member here for over two years, going on 2.5. Why is all of this coming up now? 

Another member recently generated a similar thread. But, I notice he is still around. Maybe, like him, you just need to get something off your chest? 

• Like 4
Scruffydog

I am still struggling with this... I do not EVER post on this forum... in an attempt to make someone look like an idiot.

I think he is doing fine in that regard, without your help 

• Like 5
Mr. Mike

The insults are coming now !

That is the worst thing I have ever been called. You will withdraw that accusation !

How do I leave this forum ?

Be honest buddy...you enjoy this forum!

• Like 2