Goodbye, Leaving Forum

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i don't know if you mean to be or not. but you are coming off as if you got your nose out of joint because of someone, ex231, saying something that came off as nice

• Like 1
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Laurence

• Mr. Mike

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this 20 questions ?   Are you a positive person who always sees the good in things -  or someone who always has complaints and is never satisfied anywhere they go ?     Can you appreciate humor

While you're packing your bags to leave take a moment to remember what you were thinking about your home country as you were packing your bags to move here. Sometimes (about once a week) I think about

Try this one: If you don't like that one try over at NotLivinginCebuForums.com

Posted Images

Laurence

so

erm

when exactly are you leaving?

I like your posts Boss. Thanks for your info.

ex231

You have no idea where I'm coming from. I don't live in The Philippine Islands, nor thankfully do I live in the USA.

Well 'scuse me .. next time turn on your GPS so I can track your location and not make serious errors like that .. but my comment could apply to anyone.

Mr. Mike

Another member who edits his comment, that I have just replied to. Mr Mike, when I quoted you, your comment was different. You are trying to make me look like an idiot. 

I am still struggling with this... I do not EVER post on this forum... in an attempt to make someone look like an idiot.

• Like 4
Laurence

May I suggest that the next time you go to a foriegn country that instead of telling friends and family that you're "moving" just say you're going on an "extended vacation" to check it out. I've done that several times and I'm sure I'll do it again. Nothing wrong with going back and forth as circumstances dictate.

I have never "gone" to a foreign country.

F sake ,   I do not Live in The Philippines

Just to clarify ... I have visited  only as a tourist.

What is the problem with anything I have said ?

Davaoeno

Ummmm, well nice having you----

deleted

Edited by Davaoeno
sugbu777

Buh bye

Laurence

Well 'scuse me .. next time turn on your GPS so I can track your location and not make serious errors like that .. but my comment could apply to anyone.

So, if I am a member of the forum, if I am not American, I must preface all my comments ? That's bizarre. I did not know that this was an American website. Sorry about that.

Paul

May I suggest a section for members who are totally disillusioned with living in Cebu and who (whom !! f sake) wish to take a chance on living in their own country.

If someone were leaving Cebu to return to their home country, wouldn't they just leave this forum - and possibly join one focused on where they are choosing to live?

Oh, the sarcastic "bye" posts can come to an end - now. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 3
Davaoeno

deleted 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

Just to clarify ... I have visited only as a tourist.

yes we were posting back and forth on another thread about the good ole days. it's understandable if one was here in cebu years ago and wishes things were the same, and apparently that is the case for you. can't argue with that as this place isn't for everyone and perhaps you had a bad experience on your last visit. if cebu doesn't fit your idea of how it was years ago then maybe there is other islands close by to try? many members on this forum actually live in places that are not as populated as cebu city. just a suggestion before you write off the whole country and maybe you might change your viewpoint after a few days to cool off.      

• Like 3
Paul

Those replies as well, Ian, please. 

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

So, if I am a member of the forum, if I am not American, I must preface all my comments ? That's bizarre. I did not know that this was an American website. Sorry about that.

Maybe we just have a misunderstanding here...take a breath and have another go at it.

• Like 1
Brucewayne

Do they have a forum in the place you live or wish to live?

If you know and like an area, you would do better there than you would in a place you either know little about, or care little or nothing about.

If you want a local forum only, I would suggest you type the name of the area you do wish to see and add topix.com to the end of it.

This is not a joke post or smart arse post, Topix is worldwide and I use it to talk to friends I haven't seen in years.

I use http://www.topix.com/forum/city/waterloo-il to talk to old school chums.

• Like 4