Sign in to follow this  
Laurence

Goodbye, Leaving Forum

hyaku

It is a step up from being Welsh! :wheel::sarcasm:

That's my heritage. Wales IS a part of Britain.

Maybe he's from Northern Ireland? With the nail bombs left in stations in London some years ago there is no love lost for many . Gerry Adams has been in the news this past few days for things that perhaps transpired in the 70s.

Some people are strongly nationalistic about 'not' being Brit. Let's face it Ireland was their country anyway until they were taken over. There are a few Irish here that left years ago, sick of the conflict.

Edited by hyaku

bahalina buong

thats because you dont truly understand sarcasm !   If you stop taking things so literally you will find a world of wit available to you .

It's closer to facetiousness than sarcasm, but it is still neither.  Many, many expats share this opinion of the foreigners who  have decided, for whatever reason, to pack up their stuff and leave.  Of course, the foreigners here might be one of the most insecure and petty expat population in the world, so that's likely where its origins lie.

• Like 1

sugbu777

I thought this topic was "Goodbye, Leaving Forum" yet it still lingers. :wheel: Hit the kill switch! :killself:

Edited by sugbu777
  • Like 1

m60man

I don't know where you are, nor do I know where you've been.  Hell, I don't even know where your from, but I do know where you belong! :paul:

• Like 2

Paul

It might come as a shock to some, but not everyone is destined for mediocrity and a delusional happiness.

If a person had such views regarding living in the Philippines, they should not be doing so in the first place. Which would then cause this question - why would they be on this forum in the first place?

• Like 1

smokey

Yup yup.

A lot more entertaining than this 13 page digita

l diarrhea discourse, that's fer sure.

Reminds me about your bike threads

• Like 2