Sign in to follow this  
Laurence

Goodbye, Leaving Forum

Laurence

May I suggest a section for members who are totally disillusioned with living in Cebu and who (whom !! f sake) wish to take a chance on living in their own country.

Siuk

Well that just ruined my morning.

• Like 8

Laurence

While you're packing your bags to leave take a moment to remember what you were thinking about your home country as you were packing your bags to move here. Sometimes (about once a week) I think about pulling the plug over here .. then I think about how it is in the US and my mood passes lol. I went to the US in Feb for my first visit since moving here. Aside from seeing my grandaughter I couldn't wait to get on the plane and come back here.

You have no idea where I'm coming from. I don't live in The Philippine Islands, nor thankfully do I live in the USA.

davehud

May I suggest that the next time you go to a foriegn country that instead of telling friends and family that you're "moving" just say you're going on an "extended vacation" to check it out. I've done that several times and I'm sure I'll do it again. Nothing wrong with going back and forth as circumstances dictate.

• Like 6

Mr. Mike

You have no idea where I'm coming from. I don't live in The Philippine Islands, nor thankfully do I live in the USA.

Perhaps you can make your point more clearly.....

• Like 2

Laurence

Try this one:

If you don't like that one try over at NotLivinginCebuForums.com

Just googled it ... non existant. Typical smart arse reply.

• Like 1

cebubird

You're right. I think nobody reading this has any idea where "you are coming from"--or where you are going either.

At any rate-never knew you, but goodbye and good luck, where ever you've been/are--or are going.

• Like 3

Laurence

While you're packing your bags to leave take a moment to remember what you were thinking about your home country as you were packing your bags to move here. Sometimes (about once a week) I think about pulling the plug over here .. then I think about how it is in the US and my mood passes lol. I went to the US in Feb for my first visit since moving here. Aside from seeing my grandaughter I couldn't wait to get on the plane and come back here.

I will make my point clearly in relation to ex231's comment.

I am not leaving Cebu.

I am not coming "back here".

And I am thankful that I am not doing these two trips.

If you wish Mike, I can clarify further for you with hand puppets and basic shapes.

BossHog

so

erm

when exactly are you leaving?

• Like 8

Laurence

Another member who edits his comment, that I have just replied to. Mr Mike, when I quoted you, your comment was different. You are trying to make me look like an idiot. 

• Like 1

sugbu777

"Anger! Will Robinson." (idea blatantly stolen from old Lost in Space TV show)

• Like 2