Sign in to follow this  
Panserhansen

Bjoern "Billy" Andersen passed away last night

Half Baked

Sorry to hear that about Billy, but I knew that he was in a bad way. DOes anyone know how his wife is doing? When I meet her in the hospital, she was beside herself with worry for Billy.

I'd be willing to chip in to help her out in this time of need, if there is a fund started.

I sure would like to think that a few others would help out my wife and baby (if only a little bit) if something unfortunate should happen to me. I've provided for my family in case I should die, but I'm sure every little bit would help.

• Like 4

Panserhansen

I havent heard any requests for money, and Billy told me a while ago, before he got sick, that he had some kind of insurance package regarding any funeral. I dont think any contribution is needed, but I will post here of I hear otherwise.

• Like 1

CebuKano

Rest In Peace Billy. I'm glad that Billy had the foresight to provide for the needs of a funeral, etc..

Panser, please count me in with Tater if his family needs anything.

Alfred E. Neuman

His wife and my wife were talking about his generosity so I'm sure the bereaved family are covered.

• Like 1

ROVER

Is this the same Billy Andersen that was into Country Music performance Cebu South?

• Like 1

USMC-Retired

Not sure however post 27 has a picture..

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk

Panserhansen

The funeral is Thursday 15th. There will be a gathering in his house in Naga from 10AM, and the procession to the funeral will start 2PM. Will find out tomorrow what church and post here. If anyone know the church, feel free to post.

Paul

I was browsing around and found a photo of Billy and me having dinner at his home, back in April, 2010. 

I added the image to THIS POST in this same thread.

bargeman

All sea's sailed, all ports called.

R.I.P.

• Like 1