Sign in to follow this  
Enuff

Allure Hotel - Mandaue City

Enuff

Recently booked for a couple nights as family in Consolacion and easy trip back to airport.

Room was nice, included queen bed and single bed. Cool aircon, room coffee, mini fridge with drinks and a few snacks($$). Amazingly it's the 1st hotel I've stayed in that gave bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths and shower matt. Great staff and very attentive. Nice Filipino variety breakfast buffet included in room price. Included omelet station and breads as well as juices and coffee. Also had 2 or 3 Filipino dishes and a couple Korean dishes too. Of course rice and kimchee available. My only issue was the shortage of outlets, only 2 in the room (I'm sure HeadShot will get a chuckle).

I will be staying here again in the future as the location is prime.uploadfromtaptalk1398419524901.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398419544693.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398419558116.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398419570566.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Enuff

Price was p1700 per night

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Headshot

Here is their website...

http://allurehotel.com.ph/

It looks like a pretty nice hotel, so I'm glad Bigmook stayed there because it validates the impression I got from reviewing the website and reading reviews. The Allure is a pretty new hotel, so it is likely that maintenance won't be a problem for quite a while.

CebuKano

There is also a spa located on the same property that offers good services for the money according to some family members of ours.