Stood up at Mactan Airport

lamoe
Davaoeno

Most of time I can't tell when people are being sarcastic unless the effort is of extremely poor quality.

Your's was broader line - that why I asked. :sarcasm:

Edited by lamoe
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• hyaku

• Mikala

• Brucewayne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone have any sympathy for the guys?  Not me.  I figure a fool and his money are soon parted and better a pretty girl gets it than the ugly old bastard that ripped off some of us with his Legac

Some of you guys are a bunch of hard-hearted f'ekers.  You and I know from our experience in the Philippines not to fall for all the scams and bullshit that might come our way (hopefully).  Enter a re

I doubt where I'm from (USA - Michigan) makes a difference when considering basic facts. Stealing is a crime in every country. Stealing is a Mortal Sin in the Catholic religion. Philippines is most

Posted Images

SkyMan

Not hard to guess the outcome. She never arrived. Wot a surprise!
I'm actually surprised she didn't come back.  I would have expected her to come back crying that she bought the ring and it was snatched on the jeep....

I wonder if these people who send money to people they have never met in Asia also fall for the "There's 100,000,000 US$ in my bank account and you can have half of it" email scams that have been around for years?

The French Consulate is loaning him the money for the ticket

Didn't he have an onward ticket as required by immigration?

Brucewayne

I wonder if these people who send money to people they have never met in Asia also fall for the "There's 100,000,000 US$ in my bank account and you can have half of it" email scams that have been around for years?

Didn't he have an onward ticket as required by immigration?

He says he did, but he threw it away before going to the baggage carousel.

He says he did, but he threw it away before going to the baggage carousel.

Yes. I haven't for years but I suppose there must be some who still travel with the old paper ticket in preference to an E-Ticket.

Brucewayne

Yes. I haven't for years but I suppose there must be some who still travel with the old paper ticket in preference to an E-Ticket.

I have never used an E-ticket, but have helped a few of my customers buy and print hard copies of them.

I guess that having them saved in one's e-mail is a good idea and at least you aren't likely to permanently misplace or lose those.

smokey

Some guys are to cheap to date bar girl ,,, guy keeps tricking Filipina's for free sex just might not have a happy ending if  girls family members can get there hands on him

like I said sad to hear that if a girl tricks a guy out of his money that ok lesson learned but if a guy tricks a girl out of sex he needs to be ???  if you practice a simple theory.... do unto others as you would want them to do unto you then no one sees the bike with no plate

RogerDuMond

I've been told just go for small regular amounts rather than a mother load which rarely happens.

Did you try what they told you to do?

Sorry, it doesn't require holding a gun to someone's head for it to be considered a crime. Using a trick, such as lying, to get possession of property is larceny. Larceny by trick is descriptive of the method used to obtain possession.

The thieves I've spoken with understand that what they're doing is against the law, but none expect to be prosecuted, except the 1 gentleman I encountered in AC. He said that if he was ever caught, he'd definitely go to prison, but he was a thief that stole physical items and lamented the closure of Clark Airfield.

Well, according to Judge Judy, there is no reward for stupidity (pardon the harsh word) except maybe a lesson hard the costly way.  :killself: 

yes of course your correct and what goes around comes around ...... I know a guy who accidently shows a huge engagement t ring of course is a big piece of glass to get lots of free sex now that not illegal but is still scamming , I feel sorry for losers  who need to trick people to get anything

exactly. I do believe in karma though and therefore, believe that although these scammers might not be held liable by the law of man, but the universe has a funny way to returning the "favour"... my neighbour back in Leyte for example had been (maybe still is) scamming at least 3 Americans, each were sending her money monthly, and the husband was fully aware of it, in fact, he would be sitting in the living room whilst she's in the bedroom, showing her what-have-you's, to her lover online. Although she gets loads of money from these poor victims, she still seems poor and their lives tragic... and her children were a mess.. the daughter got pregnant by a boy who wouldn't take responsibility, and her son, a drug addict.

smokey

exactly. I do believe in karma though and therefore, believe that although these scammers might not be held liable by the law of man, but the universe has a funny way to returning the "favour"... my neighbour back in Leyte for example had been (maybe still is) scamming at least 3 Americans, each were sending her money monthly, and the husband was fully aware of it, in fact, he would be sitting in the living room whilst she's in the bedroom, showing her what-have-you's, to her lover online. Although she gets loads of money from these poor victims, she still seems poor and their lives tragic... and her children were a mess.. the daughter got pregnant by a boy who wouldn't take responsibility, and her son, a drug addict.

well what goes around comes around... maybe she don't realize that

• Like 1
roaddog

I been reading thru thread and hahahahahhaha is all I can say. Took me 5 years to find her. Dumb assssss wants to buy a house he can never own- all I can say is dumb ass. If this idiot is this dumb ass how can any of you feel for him.

Get on the filipina will love me forever site. and some of you dudes feeling sorry and giving your expert legal advice.  Hopefully he goes back from where ever he came from and tells his very few friends to never ever come here. 

hyaku

I been reading thru thread and hahahahahhaha is all I can say. Took me 5 years to find her. Dumb assssss wants to buy a house he can never own- all I can say is dumb ass. If this idiot is this dumb ass how can any of you feel for him.

Get on the filipina will love me forever site. and some of you dudes feeling sorry and giving your expert legal advice. Hopefully he goes back from where ever he came from and tells his very few friends to never ever come here.

I agree but you make it sound simple. So, you take all the precautions. Avoid sites, do some 'real time' searching. Meet someone through a family etc. Or maybe like me you didn't even have any intentions of coming here for that purpose and get caught up a in a spiders web or in my case 'a drunken gorilla's troupe'.

You can do your best, try to fit in, try to convince yourself to make the best of a bad job and get bitten.

I was logging on here and other places before I retired and did get really relevant info that helped safeguard my mistake to a light fall. I already knew about the possibilities of ending up as a family welfare fund, some of the scams they get up to in extracting money and land grabbers. Gave me a chance to hide my funds and use a little as bait to test the waters.

If anyone wants to surf the net better to come here rather than a dating site. Thanks for that Paul.

My ex is hanging around on dating sites now to scam her next mark! Her only honest remark was, 'All foreigners are Aholes'. Its not true but if that's what she thinks? She is best avoided. As I said before, worst than prostitution!

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 3

Get on the filipina will love me forever site. and some of you dudes feeling sorry and giving your expert legal advice.  Hopefully he goes back from where ever he came from and tells his very few friends to never ever come here. 

Some people do make mistakes. "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

• Like 2
hyaku

Some people do make mistakes. "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

It has little to do with religion. My ex was a Catechist teaching kids in school. Would some kind of penance teach her the error of her ways? There is a set of guidelines and rules we can follow in life without religion.

I'm retired as a Buddhist priest. We purport that you and you alone are responsible and should take responsibility for your own faults. I'm wandering off thread. Please don't spam me with silly bible quotes.

"Life is like a box of Chocolates"

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 1