Sign in to follow this  
Humboldt

Stood up at Mactan Airport

Paul

Does anyone have any sympathy for the guys?  Not me.

None. Zero. Zilch. I don't, because today, we have sites like this one where "preventative medicine" is available to educate these guys. 

Essentially these girls are breaking the laws of the Philippines

Please show me which law a woman is breaking, if a man is sending her money voluntarily? 

• Like 3

Paul

I'm just praying that LinC members haven't become so "localized" that they jeer at guys that get taken advantage of by some cute girl. Would members of this forum be proud to say that they bought their home based on money they stole from someone else and that "it's okay because he/she was stupid"?  

Of course not. Just because someone is a moron doesn't mean I have reduce my morals and values. Just making the statement that it is their own fault for not doing one thing, prior to sending money - trust, by verify. 

It brings to mind the saying "if you do the crime, then be prepared to do the time". I'd love to see these girls "do the time" for their crimes. But it seems the government turns a blind eye to this sort of crime since the only person that gets hurt by it is a foreigner. Maybe if they prosecuted a few thousand girls, it would stop this crime from happening.

Wait. You just previously told me these girls are breaking Philippine laws. Now, you are saying the government is turning a blind eye. Which is it?

• Like 1

hyaku

A picture of text I posted the other day comes to mind yet again.

When you are dead you don't know. Its only difficult for others.

If you are stupid its the same.

But in this case its an advantage.

She was probably out of coverage area on her way to meet him.

Damn they can't even be on time for their own weddings here let alone meet a plane.

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 1

Salty Dog

There is only one thing worse than being stood up at Mactan

That is being stood up at Manila airport

After not finding his girl he will be scammed again by some taxi driver for the fare and then again for some shit house hotel that

costs him 6000 pesos a night

I paid a guy $40 to take me from NAIA to my hotel in Manila. Coming from the states, where you could spend $50 or more, I figures it was a good deal. Oh well, live and learn.

On my return from the hotel to the airport. I wouldn't even pay the overpriced P800 the hotel taxi charged.

The hotel was the Pan Pacific, so I was more than satisfied with the accommodations. If I remember right, the military rate was less than P4,000 and they even upgraded me. Again coming from the states, getting a 4-5 star hotel for less than $100 was a real bargain at the time.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1

Paul

Without our fantasies whats the point of going on living ???

Some of you have really sick and twisted fantasies, though.

She was with her brother. Having read some of the horror stories about cousins/brothers turning out to actually being the woman's bf/husband also came into my head. As it turned out, everything was great. We have been together ever since.

Yep, ever since then, Salty, the wife, and her "brother" have been living together as one happy family. :D :D 

Just kiddin' man. I had to do it. I just couldn't help myself. 

• Like 3

Paul

I have known girls in the Philippines, who met guys online. After chatting with them for a while, they would hand them off to their sister, cousin, whomever, because they weren't really interested in staying with the guy. These guys, they were oblivious to what happened. 

Salty Dog

ep, ever since then, Salty, the wife, and her "brother" have been living together as one happy family.     Just kiddin' man. I had to do it. I just couldn't help myself. 

Thats OK, I saw that coming when I typed it.  :db:

• Like 2

rainymike

Hmmmm ... what makes anyone think it was a girl in the first place? 

When you're in a hurry to over generalize about pinays being this or that ... that's when the stupid factor starts to enter the equation.

• Like 4

USMC-Retired

Oh well, I have empathy for them. Look anyone can be anyone they want to be online. We have clowns and a mìdget Korean right here on Linc. For a price you could hire them to keep you company. Does not make the fantasy immoral except to the one that believed it. Nor is it a sin or a scam or anything more then each party thought it was in their mind.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk

Fred M

Damn they can't even be on time for their own weddings here let alone meet a plane.

Isn't it a tradition that the bride is late?

SkyMan

Lot's of banned topic posts deleted.  Soon it will just be the posters.

SkyMan

Please show me which law a woman is breaking, if a man is sending her money voluntarily?
Usually it's fraud.  Particularly in the case where the guy thought she was building their dream retirement home.  Or when the grandfather died (again) and they need funeral expenses, etc.
  • Like 1

Dragonladies.org

I have known girls in the Philippines, who met guys online. After chatting with them for a while, they would hand them off to their sister, cousin, whomever, because they weren't really interested in staying with the guy. These guys, they were oblivious to what happened.

Usually the guys who complain the loudest are the ones who didn't get  laid.

Many don't care about the particulars.  Not the same face in the pictures?  Oh, didn't notice!

:)

ex231

Some of you have really sick and twisted fantasies, though.

Well hell yeah! What's the point of a mundane fantasy?

• Like 2

Davaoeno

Look anyone can be anyone they want to be online. We have clowns and a mìdget Korean right here on Linc

I always wanted to be a midget Japanese but destiny was so cruel to me !!

• Like 1