Stood up at Mactan Airport

smokey

She dropped out of school in the 3rd grade to work as a housekeeper for her aunt.

She now works for a cousin as a housekeeper for P1,000 per month and all the rice she can eat, she has to buy her own meat and veggies though as her boss says they can't afford to pay her and feed her as well.

She eats with us sometimes and really, as tiny as she is, she eats less than our finches.

Yes, she is happier doing what she is doing than she might have been with a man who couldn't own up to telling the truth about his BANNED SUBJECT.

dang homie get her a job with someone in here we have 2 helpers and pay them 3,000 p each and they eat what ever we eat... oh and they have tv with cable in their room

Hard to tell what color he was, he supposedly had more make up on than Smokey's avatar (Pennywise the clown).

hey I was just getting used to your sharp words and then you stab me in the back ... whoa is me....  :yahoo:

Edited by smokey
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• hyaku

• Mikala

• Brucewayne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone have any sympathy for the guys?  Not me.  I figure a fool and his money are soon parted and better a pretty girl gets it than the ugly old bastard that ripped off some of us with his Legac

Some of you guys are a bunch of hard-hearted f'ekers.  You and I know from our experience in the Philippines not to fall for all the scams and bullshit that might come our way (hopefully).  Enter a re

I doubt where I'm from (USA - Michigan) makes a difference when considering basic facts. Stealing is a crime in every country. Stealing is a Mortal Sin in the Catholic religion. Philippines is most

Posted Images

Davaoeno
I believe that what is often scammed from Filipinas is more valuable than money alone... social standing, self esteem, dignity, occasionally virginity.

i totally agree with you . However I think that those girls who give up those things because of lies spun by foreigners would just have quickly given up  those things  because of lies spun by filipinos !! 

I think that percentage wise many more young filipinas lose their virginity to filipinos than to foreigners.   And the ones who go hunting for love? on the internet know very well that sex will be expected at some point - and they willingly accept  that .

I also believe that should a filipina give up her dignity/virginity to a foreigner - and get pregnant- that the chances that the foreigner will help her out are much greater than if her filipino bf got her pregnant.

Jess i know you state that you " call them as you see them" , but I believe my view is much more realistic and factual than yours .  Of course nobody likes to see someone innocent being taken advantage of, but when you go looking for a relationship with foreigners on the internet very few do so with blinkers on .  I think filipinas are much less naive and innocent than  you think . 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Why is it when a women has sex with a guy(s), she is the poor victim?

NOSOCALPINOY

And the guy(s) made the woman of their choice "unpoor" and no longer the victim from being just a "piece of meat"! 

i totally agree with you . However I think that those girls who give up those things because of lies spun by foreigners would just have quickly given up those things because of lies spun by filipinos !!

Sex and money are two of the prime currencies in all relationships. Yep, the online girl knows that sooner or later she will be giving it up to the guy and the guy knows that sooner or later he will be "helping" the girl. Even though we all know that the dance sometimes fails. The guy gives the cash before he gets the sex or even before the girl meets him and the girl gives up her currency before she gets love/marriage/cash. If anyone has truly figured out this dance I hear Oprahs looking for a replacement.

We all know women in first world countries cost big time in marriage, divorce, alimony, child support etc. But those costs which are often huge and punitive are accepted, if disliked, as the cultural norm. Then we come to a place like PI, where consciously or not, we act like we ought to be smarter than the "locals" and are shocked and offended when we get beat our of some cash by a cute product of the lousy Philippines educational system.

When we open our eyes and realize we're not quite so superior we're less likely to get beat.

I will admit that I got f-ed over by a bad girl here before meeting my wife - and enjoyed every moment of the effing ;)

• Like 6
Brucewayne

dang homie get her a job with someone in here we have 2 helpers and pay them 3,000 p each and they eat what ever we eat... oh and they have tv with cable in their room

hey I was just getting used to your sharp words and then you stab me in the back ... whoa is me....  :yahoo:

If someone would treat her right, it would be fine.

She is a sweet person and a hard worker, but she worked for a movie star for a few months last year and the old bag wouldn't pay her, so her sister went in and "kidnapped" her.

I wasn't trying to take a jab at your paint, but the guy supposedly did look like a circus clown and you were the first person I thought of.

There is no such thing as bad press, but no press at all is really bad, you got a free plug from me.

hyaku

She dropped out of school in the 3rd grade to work as a housekeeper for her aunt.

She now works for a cousin as a housekeeper for P1,000 per month and all the rice she can eat, she has to buy her own meat and veggies though as her boss says they can't afford to pay her and feed her as well.

P1,000? One I know got 850 in Manila. Her sister was back up there for a while working in exchange for food and board.

Jess Bartone

I think that percentage wise many more young filipinas lose their virginity to filipinos than to foreigners.   And the ones who go hunting for love? on the internet know very well that sex will be expected at some point - and they willingly accept  that .

I also believe that should a filipina give up her dignity/virginity to a foreigner - and get pregnant- that the chances that the foreigner will help her out are much greater than if her filipino bf got her pregnant.

No argument on any of this.

I believe my view is much more realistic and factual than yours

I don't know if "factual" counts here since we're merely opinionating and speculating, and "realistic" is something viewed with one's own eyes, in other words your reality might be different from my reality, same thing as five witnesses to the same incident giving conflicting statements.

I think filipinas are much less naive and innocent than  you think . 

Well I have seen that coin from both sides, "tails" was ruthlessly aware of what her femininity could wreak, "heads" was my wife, who whilst being extremely headstrong and wise beyond her years, was very naive and innocent to the ways of men and the internet at the time we met.

I never did like blatant manipulation of statements by subtly powerful word substitutions. Keep it up, I may not like it but I do find it perversely amusing.

Put it another way... why is it when a man voluntarily gives all his money away to a woman (women), he is the poor victim?

• Like 1
Davaoeno

I don't know if "factual" counts here since we're merely opinionating and speculating, and "realistic" is something viewed with one's own eyes, in other words your reality might be different from my reality, same thing as five witnesses to the same incident giving conflicting statements.

if I had reread my post I would have used the word " accurate" instead of factual . 

Jess Bartone

if I had reread my post I would have used the word " accurate" instead of factual . 

At the risk of sounding contrary, "accurate" is subjective too. I think that overall we tend to be in agreement, but some of the finer points have loose ends, and that's the beauty of subjective discussion.

• Like 1
smokey

because so many guys on a forum think they are the appointed savior of all women ...  its the same guys who say when a women scams a guy out of money its his fault for being stupid

smokey

If someone would treat her right, it would be fine.

She is a sweet person and a hard worker, but she worked for a movie star for a few months last year and the old bag wouldn't pay her, so her sister went in and "kidnapped" her.

I wasn't trying to take a jab at your paint, but the guy supposedly did look like a circus clown and you were the first person I thought of.

There is no such thing as bad press, but no press at all is really bad, you got a free plug from me.

well thanks for the plug but I am booked solid doing private shows for my wife ... Every time I make her laugh it cost her 10 dollars.. I am up to 120 a week ... I am serious start a thread and get the girl a better job... good helpers are hard to find and harder to keep

• Like 2
smokey

No argument on any of this.

Well I have seen that coin from both sides, "tails" was ruthlessly aware of what her femininity could wreak, "heads" was my wife, who whilst being extremely headstrong and wise beyond her years, was very naive and innocent to the ways of men and the internet at the time we met.

I never did like blatant manipulation of statements by subtly powerful word substitutions. Keep it up, I may not like it but I do find it perversely amusing.

Put it another way... why is it when a man voluntarily gives all his money away to a woman (women), he is the poor victim?

its all in the way its sold... many a car dealer will sit right in front of you and say ... this car is the best ride you will ever have , I bought one just like it for my 100 year old grandmother and trust me... and then you voluntarily give up your money and find out later its not what you were told so we you tricked or just someone who voluntarily likes to give up your money

Humboldt

Ask your girl what the 4M's stands for ?. My wife was telling me  its there saying around here

M =atanda  =OLD

M=ayaman =RICH

M=adali =FAST

M=amatay =DIE.....I think many Filipina's would be more than willing to settle with a guy with these qualifications

Edited by Humboldt
  • Like 4