Sign in to follow this  
Humboldt

Stood up at Mactan Airport

ILoveCyrus

Life sucks............sometimes!

Enuff

Anyone who spends a penny before coming deserves it.

Why in the world would you support someone you have never met?

I wonder how they can be upset when t jg en arrive only to find they been tricked. If someone never gets that feeling sending thousands of dollars to someone they have never met then I have zero sympathy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Mikala

I have sympathy for the guys that get conned, but my guiding principle in life is to treat others as I’d have them treat me.

Taking advantage of others is never something I’d condone and I think it’s deplorable. Essentially these girls are breaking the laws of the Philippines and every country, plus stealing is a mortal sin. I’d ask why the law enforcement folks in the Philippines don’t offer to prosecute these criminals, but already know the answer to that.

By rights these girls would go to prison the same as any common criminal that steals from another. They also need to be blacklisted from ever leaving the country, once it’s been proven that they’re known criminals.

• Like 5

Skywalker

Amazing how much a pretty girl who flashes her tits, on the internet, to an old fool can get!

Good luck to them, that's what I say.

post-12091-0-14621000-1398237089_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Mikala

So is prematiral sex

I'm going straight to HELL then! 

Sorry for my rant, but I was also the Catholic Minister for my submarine in the US Navy (same time as being a reactor operator, technician, janitor, painter, galley maid, etc..). I strongly believe laws are made for a reason and that nobody should be immune to them, no matter how rich or poor.

• Like 8

Skywalker

I strongly believe laws are made for a reason and that nobody should be immune to them, no matter how rich or poor.

That is the funniest sentence I've read for many a day.

You do realise that being rich in the Philippines does actually make you immune to most Laws? 

• Like 8

Davaoeno
stealing is a mortal sin.

I had to look this one up !!

Mortal sin definition, a willfully committed, serious transgression against the law of God, depriving the soul of divine grace

damn, that sounds pretty serious.  Scam someone and your soul goes to Hell !!

Maybe stores should change their signs from " Shoplifters will be prosecuted"  to " Shoplifters will have their  souls deprived of divine grace"  That should reduce the shoplifting rates a lot . 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 3

Davaoeno

Catholics that supposedly believe in what the Bible teaches (or not)

well which is it ? It certainly cant be both . 

Enuff

Without our fantasies whats the point of going on living ???

Fantasy is fine, when you show at the airport your trying to make it a reality.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Skywalker

The RP is full of 40 yr old beautiful women and if they would come visit they would experience first hand.

Yes and these beautiful women need all the help they can get with their 6 children!

I'm fat, tired and spoiled all because I trusted her not to show.

If you send me a thousand bucks, I promise not to show!   :rose:

• Like 6