Is having a bar girl a date?

Headshot

Paul's comments were about substitution...not prostitution

Sent from my detachable penis in my happy shorts

When members are talking about bar fines and sloppy seconds, that is prostitution. I wasn't referring to Paul's post. Don't worry though. It's back in the romance forum.

Edited by Headshot
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Fred M

• hyaku

• jtmwatchbiz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know about the oysters part. But, I have been known to spare no expense on a date with a woman, even a bar girl. Certainly more than some of our tight fisted members (and former members) would h

Perhaps I should have clarified my statement in the Korean thread.    Yes, I look at taking a bar girl out of a bar, as a date. Just because she works in a bar, and is going to have sex with you for

life is funny sometimes you meet a girl in a bar and she turns out to be a great wife and other times you meet a girl in church and she turns out to be everything you expected from a bar girl ,,, peop

Posted Images

Paul

Done. Sorry about that Paul.

No worries. It's just that I don't know who has, and who does not have access to the forum you moved it to. There are a number of people tracking this topic, daily. I just didn't want to take that from them. Not to mention, the topic didn't really go into the gutter. (Ian hasn't gotten started posting, yet.) :D

• Like 2
topcat72m

I think it is whatever you want it to be for the time you have paid for.

• Like 1
JSL-USMC

I wonder why we look down upon and castigate prostitutes and have nothing much to say about their coustomers...Johns. If you are dirt poor and have but one commodity...say cabbages, well you sell cabbages. Sex, I have read, is one of the strongest driving forces in man...ranks right up there with hunger.

John

• Like 1
easy44

I wonder why we look down upon and castigate prostitutes and have nothing much to say about their coustomers...Johns. If you are dirt poor and have but one commodity...say cabbages, well you sell cabbages. Sex, I have read, is one of the strongest driving forces in man...ranks right up there with hunger.

John

Next time I get horny I'll just get a burger instead.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

A first date would most likely be at a decent restaurant, where the couple could have a proper conversation over good food in order to detremine whether a second date would be on the cards :D

yes...jolibee drive thru at the very minimum i always say. 

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

Iamoe, you assumed wrong (in my case that is). Notice i didn't say that the man pays. In fact, i insist on split bills on first dates so that i don't feel guilty if i don't see him again. The only time i let the man pay on the first date was because it was to be followed with a second date, which would then be on me :-)

sounds like a plan gorgeous! let me know when you're in town :)

• Like 2
JSL-USMC

Next time I get horny I'll just get a burger instead.

If you want to give up sex for hamburgers that's fine. Pity. Best if the Hamburger is still warm with mayo.

Edited by BGGruff
Headshot

If you want to give up sex for hamburgers that's fine. Pity. Best if the Hamburger is still warm with mayo.

Sex is best when your partner is still warm and comes with special sauce too.

• Like 1
Skywalker

Sex is best when your partner is still warm and comes with special sauce too.

Paul Newman sauce?

• Like 1
Paul

When you guys ruin my appetite for supper, I know it's time to lock the thread.

• Like 1