Is having a bar girl a date?

lamoe

Consider this guys - what have we done that some would consider more reprehensible that what they do and for much less money?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Fred M

• hyaku

• jtmwatchbiz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know about the oysters part. But, I have been known to spare no expense on a date with a woman, even a bar girl. Certainly more than some of our tight fisted members (and former members) would h

Perhaps I should have clarified my statement in the Korean thread.    Yes, I look at taking a bar girl out of a bar, as a date. Just because she works in a bar, and is going to have sex with you for

life is funny sometimes you meet a girl in a bar and she turns out to be a great wife and other times you meet a girl in church and she turns out to be everything you expected from a bar girl ,,, peop

Posted Images

smokey

life is funny sometimes you meet a girl in a bar and she turns out to be a great wife and other times you meet a girl in church and she turns out to be everything you expected from a bar girl ,,, people are all different

• Like 8
Topper

Where is Queens Road?

I have many friends who are married to former bar girls, not just Filipinas, but girls from many nationalities who have plied that trade in many countries. Most but not all have seemed to work out. You are right about some being shrewd investors. Certainly the world would be a duller place without them.

You bet they are!  Who else own's a commodity that they can sell and still maintain that same product for sale over and over again? 

Paul

One of them spoke 11, yes eleven, languages!

There used to be one in one of the bars on Mango, Viking, I believe, who could quote Shakespeare. 

redman69

My Ma. always told me it ain't free. at 59 I know you will pay for it one way or another. So ole Ma was right.

So call it what you want. But never say it is free

Cipro

Once, when I was much more ignorant of how it works than I am now, a bargirl said she would sneak out and go to dinner w/ me later if I wanted, I should just text her. Later that night I did, and she did. It was a nice date actually, and we went out a few times. 

If one pays the bar fine I'm not sure it's a date, maybe it is. 

hyaku

I don't think they are directly bar fining as such recently. It shows that there is connection with the girl and the bar for money. Some girls are asked to 'collect' the fine not including what you gave them.

Maybe someone who has done it could enlighten us?

spooks

I don't think they are directly bar fining as such recently. It shows that there is connection with the girl and the bar for money. Some girls are asked to 'collect' the fine not including what you gave them.

Maybe someone who has done it could enlighten us?

This is probably going to work its way to western style where the bar girl who is already self employed will pay daily rent to the bar to be allowed to work there, same as any sub leasehold arrangement.  The commissions for the drinks will then climb to 70/30 in favour of the bar girl and the price of drinks will climb. they are about 7$at the top end and about 3$ at the lower end, not yet the 17$ that they are in when the alternative form of working arrangement is in force. 

i have never taken a bar girl out, taken many in. seen more than a few marry and it works.  Also  those whose life will be dysfunctional no matter what. sponsored many through school and vocational training and only ONE made anything of it worked in Singapore in tech support. well I say one, its been a while now, so maybe some have made more of it since then, yet I doubt it.

Edited by spooks
  • Like 2
smokey

You bet they are!  Who else own's a commodity that they can sell and still maintain that same product for sale over and over again? 

sound just a little jealous there  hummmm

• Like 1
Mactan Mark

I have been dating a "bar girl" for 7 months. Of course each girl is different. In my case you have the very good and then the bad.

Very Good >

She cares me better than I ever thought possible

Her work ethic is outstanding

She is unpredictable in a good way

Great dancer, hehe

She looks amazing

Street smart

Bad >

She tends to be very sensitive about her future, worries I am not in it for the long haul

Her fashion style borders on outrageous

If she gets mad in a conversation she is loud and aggressive

She is bossy

She does not make and keep friends easily

She is hard to understand, she always says I never been to school, haha 

Edited by Mactan Mark
  • Like 2
Paul

Her fashion style borders on outrageous

In what way, if you don't mind? Too sexy / trashy? Too conservative? Mismatching colors? 

• Like 1
easy44

It must be a date.  When I lived in Oakland the black girls on the street used to ask me if I wanted a date.

• Like 1
hyaku

I have been dating a "bar girl" for 7 months. Of course each girl is different. In my case you have the very good and then the bad.

Very Good >

She cares me better than I ever thought possible

Her work ethic is outstanding

Does that mean she insists you wear a condom or is that based on performance?

Mactan Mark

In what way, if you don't mind? Too sexy / trashy? Too conservative? Mismatching colors? 

She has no problem matching colors she wears very tiny shorts, tight shirts and big heels when we go out. Around the house inside and out she is frequently topless with jean panties or naked. 

• Like 1
Mactan Mark

Does that mean she insists you wear a condom or is that based on performance?

When I was referring to how she cares me I am most impressed with her thoughtfulness. Morning tea and breakfast waiting for me, She does almost all my work for me on the computer. At night she vaselines my hands and feet and massages every night without me asking. Oh and there is checking checking 5 times a day minimum  :wheel: No condom required,

Edited by Mactan Mark
  • Like 1