• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Fred M

• hyaku

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know about the oysters part. But, I have been known to spare no expense on a date with a woman, even a bar girl. Certainly more than some of our tight fisted members (and former members) would h

Perhaps I should have clarified my statement in the Korean thread.    Yes, I look at taking a bar girl out of a bar, as a date. Just because she works in a bar, and is going to have sex with you for

life is funny sometimes you meet a girl in a bar and she turns out to be a great wife and other times you meet a girl in church and she turns out to be everything you expected from a bar girl ,,, peop

Posted Images

Perhaps I should have clarified my statement in the Korean thread. 

Yes, I look at taking a bar girl out of a bar, as a date. Just because she works in a bar, and is going to have sex with you for money, does not mean you should treat her like a whore. You can still treat her like a woman on a date. 

I never took girls that I paid for sex, straight back to my apartment, hotel, or home. I always took them out for drinks, snacks, or meals. Call me what you wish. But, I feel there is nothing wrong with it. Not to mention, girls I treated like that, seemed to perform better, and often stayed longer with me, because of it. 

Nothing wrong with that at all. Different strokes and all that. Good for the girl as she would certainly feel less like a whore being wined and dined first.

Before the internet, a lot of foreigners wives were indeed sourced in a bar!

I think they still are.

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man

Whatever country I have been in I always get them to stay the night so they can do some house cleaning before they leave in the morning.

Yeah, I used to get my "non-dates" to do the laundry before they left in the morning.  Friends told me I was rude but I thought it was practical.  If she gonna do it, why not.

• Like 1
ozboy

Damn...I missed out on a lot of fun....only bar I ever went to was the old sunflower n I had a lady then.....

jtmwatchbiz

being wined and dined first.

somehow i dont think paul taking them thru a jolibee drive thru was quite the picture you had in your mind when you typed this :)

• Like 1
Paul

somehow i dont think paul taking them thru a jolibee drive thru was quite the picture you had in your mind when you typed this :)

Where I took my dates is none of your damned business. Thank you very much!

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

He would only ever spring for a one piece chicken meal for me. And this was back before their were places like Mang Inasal with unlimited rice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had conjured up a picture of Paul and his date at a discreet table in one of the many Michelin starred bistros that can be found in the Mango and Fields Avenue areas. Sharing a bottle of wine and feeding each other oysters.

• Like 1
For Real

Damn...I missed out on a lot of fun....only bar I ever went to was the old sunflower n I had a lady then.....

you missed nothing but herpes oz boy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Headshot

Where I took my dates is none of your damned business. Thank you very much!

Paul...since you are posting in this thread, I won't move it, but don't you think this would be better discussed in DTD?

Paul

It's okay. That is, as long as we stay on topic. 

Alan S

Girls who work in a bar are no different from those that work in other places.

They are individuals, and cant all be judged the same.

When the US military was around, bars were THE place to try to find a foreign husband.

(Those fit and handsome (and rich) military guys were a real attraction for many Filipinas!)

Even now, some girls see bar work as a way to meet a foreign husband,  others just see it as a job, albeit one paying better than many others.

So, date or not?

One single transaction= business.

Repeat it and add social activities, and it becomes a date.

• Like 6
hyaku

Even now, some girls see bar work as a way to meet a foreign husband,  others just see it as a job, albeit one paying better than many others.

So, date or not?

One single transaction= business.

Repeat it and add social activities, and it becomes a date.

Not to mention the fact that its the only time they can get someone to look after the kids.

Beserker101

Imo, the term bargirl is a state-of-mind .. if you date the cashier from Metro, at the end of the frolic she's

more than likely gonna tell you her lola needs pesos for medication .. if you pick-up the waitress from

TGIF, at the end of the pork-a-thon she's gonna tell you her parents are being evicted & she needs 2000p

to save the day .. bargirls offer a more straight forward way of surrendering the 2K -

As for the original question posed, my friends tell me (ahem), that if you ask the girl to meet you after the bar closes

and she actually shows up, the established bargirl rules of protocol dictate that its gonna be a freebie ...

but of course we all know most foreigners are big tippers, sigh .

• Like 1