Is having a bar girl a date?

Some interesting points were raised in the "Korean Girl Agony" thread.

One was about bar girls.

I have never considered taking a bar girl out as a "date" but more a business transaction.

What do other members think? It can be worldwide.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Fred M

• hyaku

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know about the oysters part. But, I have been known to spare no expense on a date with a woman, even a bar girl. Certainly more than some of our tight fisted members (and former members) would h

Perhaps I should have clarified my statement in the Korean thread.    Yes, I look at taking a bar girl out of a bar, as a date. Just because she works in a bar, and is going to have sex with you for

life is funny sometimes you meet a girl in a bar and she turns out to be a great wife and other times you meet a girl in church and she turns out to be everything you expected from a bar girl ,,, peop

Posted Images

Skywalker

I expect that if you meet a girl in a certain type of bar, who is there to be taken home for a cash transaction, I suspect the bar itself is the date?

Any arrangement, which isn't immediate, is a date is it not?

But taking a prostitute home from a bikini bar................I don't think that is a date.  It maybe lost in translation, because a party to a date, can also be known as a date.  Dating a girl from a bar to a bed?

post-12091-0-96012100-1397959616_thumb.jpg

Edited by Skywalker
  • Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

I have never considered taking a bar girl out as a "date" but more a business transaction.

it's the only kind of date i know.

• Like 6
smokey

i think as a worldly clown if a guy takes a girl out of the bar its a date if they get married and if they don't its just business

• Like 3
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

It should be whatever you want it to be, after all you are paying.

• Like 4

depends.

if you dont pay the girl but only pay the pimp, its a date

Davaoeno

If after doing the deed she asks if she can spend the night with you does the business transaction then become a date ?   What if the 2nd shot is for free ??

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

depends.

if you dont pay the girl but only pay the pimp, its a date

i usually have to pay both. i guess that's a double date!

• Like 7
ozboy

Yes the second date is with a doctor!!!

• Like 5

If after doing the deed she asks if she can spend the night with you does the business transaction then become a date ?   What if the 2nd shot is for free ??

Whatever country I have been in I always get them to stay the night so they can do some house cleaning before they leave in the morning.

The Chinese girls were the best in a well known Muslim country. Lock them in when you leave for work and the place would be spotless when you returned.

jtmwatchbiz

hey no big deal i go for checkups all the time. you know my doctor...dr.vinnie boombatz. 

hyaku

Ah but they have a medical on Mondays don't they? Then could spend Monday night with sexpat and catch something anyway.

But seriously a lot will tell you they went to the bar looking for a long relationship with a foreigner. Second extended remark is someone to support their family. So to them maybe its a date.

You can tell them its not actually the place where foreigners usually go to find a permanent partner but all you will get is 'Ambot'.

Edited by hyaku
Skywalker

Before the internet, a lot of foreigners wives were indeed sourced in a bar!

Now it's the internet, something like DIA, and that makes it somehow more respectable.

Double standards?  Who cares?

post-12091-0-86039300-1397966615_thumb.jpg

'Hello girls, is this DIA Street?'

Edited by Skywalker
  • Like 6
Davaoeno

often stayed longer with me,

20 minutes vs 10 minutes ???

• Like 2