Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Happy Easter !

Headshot

Here is wishing you all a very happy Easter. The Easter bunny stopped at our house during the night, so my wife is out inviting the neighbor children (my daughter's friends) to share in the bounty of our little Easter egg hunt this morning. Easter is about rebirth and sharing, so those are the values we want our child to learn.

• Like 8

SkyMan

Happy Easter to all too.  May the blessings of this day fall on your family like rain.

• Like 2

Humboldt

We will be sharing Easter with family for lunch at the public beach , crowds of Filipino families  at the beach

seems to be a tradition .

post-15417-0-99246000-1397955068_thumb.jpg

Edited by Humboldt
  • Like 1

Headshot

The Easter egg hunt was short (only 50 Easter eggs for four children), but it was very fun. All of the kids had a good time (even though none of them really knew how to do it at first). We emphasized that the two bigger kids should make sure that the little kids get as many eggs as they did, so everybody had eggs when the Easter egg hunt was over. We used Kinder eggs, plastic eggs filled with candy, and real Easter eggs...hard-boiled eggs dyed bright colors by the Easter bunny (me). Everybody had a good time, and it was all smiles at the end of the Easter egg hunt.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 4

jtmwatchbiz

thanks for the holiday greeting and i hope everyone enjoys the day!

broden

The Easter egg hunt was short (only 50 Easter eggs for four children), but it was very fun

in a park near us every year they have an easter egg hunt, took the kiddo this year and last .. the kids are divided by age group and on each baseball field they scatter 1000 eggs.. few dozen kids on each field the hunt last about 3 minutes..

i'll hide the ones my kid dyed today around the house for him to find tomorrow. 

then i'll eat all his candy after i give it to him

• Like 1

tim

Tomorrow we go to church and then it is off to Hooters (they have a Easter special - all U can eat chicken wings for 12 usd...) my type of Easter feast..

then of course , will sleep thru some MBA tournment games the rest of the afternoon...... 

Happy Holiday to all from Memphis 

• Like 1

Steve and Myrlita

I posted an Easter wish to my family in the US & RP on FB and I would like to share it with all of you here. I think this will hit home to a few of you:

Happy Resurrection Day to my family & friends both in the US & Philippines.....
To my Filipino friends...You close your country down to mourn the loss of Jesus on Thur, Fri, & Sat but yet everything returns back to normal on Sun. Please forgive this but you've missed the whole point of it all. Yes, Jesus was crucified but you forget to acknowledge and celebrate with great joy the fact that He Rose From The Dead!!!! He is the reason we humans have access to eternal life in the 1st place. Even in your Catholic Creed you recite that "On the 3rd Day He Rose Again According to the Scriptures" Yes it is good to remember what he did for us but don't forget to remember the result of it all as well....Praise God! God Bless.....Steve & Myrlita.

Edited by Steve and Myrlita
  • Like 1

Skywalker

My Filipino (student) friend asked me what Easter is all about.

Me:  The last supper, betrayal, crucifixion and resurrection.

Student:   And the Easter Bunny?

Me:   Google it.

• Like 2

Enuff

We spent easter Sunday on a family outing (25 people) at Imelda Aroma Resort. Place is a little run down but we had much fun and much food. Kids had a blast and that was all that matters to me.if kids aren't enjoying themselves we are all screwed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1