The Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in the Philippines in 2014

Brucewayne

That would bu under the heading of customer service.

I didn't know answering the phone with "I donnnnnn't knoooow" was considered customer service.

• Like 1
lopburi3

Actually having a phone number to call is customer service - answering the phone is exemplary customer service - having an answer beyond "don't know" for caller may yet happen.

Brucewayne

Actually having a phone number to call is customer service - answering the phone is exemplary customer service - having an answer beyond "don't know" for caller may yet happen.

You wouldn't get the job, it is "I Dooooon't knooooow", not I don't know.

lopburi3

It has been many years since I had to understand phone calls there - remember it taking about 20 times of saying 'boy' before it dawned on me she was giving me the guys name.

But on topic the entry level wages do seem higher than what I would understand from forum reading but know here in Thailand wages are not as low as often mentioned on forums so perhaps I am wrong - but suspect these would be the highest wages at top paying firms rather than average.

• 4 weeks later...
Borinquen

My fiancee worked in a call center's HR department starting off at a 14,000P monthly salary with bonuses of 2,000P if she was at work and on time. She worked there for about 1 year (2012 to 2013) and left the job making about 18,000P per month including bonuses.