Sign in to follow this  
Panserhansen

Bjoern (Billy) Andersen in need of A+ in Naga/Minglanilla

A_Simple_Man

Has that 24 hour booze rule got anything to do with Billy not being allowed any alcoholic drink while in hospital and going through any withdrawals? If so it makes a lot of sense.

contraman

Well done ( twice) mate,, you saved me the hassle of going through what you have been through. I was going down tomorrow so will avoid the booze tonight... Hard to handle the 4 hour wait though...

Perhaps one should go to the pub to fill in those 4 hours :)

Just jesting, congratulations for you efforts

Edited by contraman
  • Like 3

USMC-Retired

What happen to Billy he is a great guy.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk

Kuting

Has he tried contacting or asking from Red Cross? They usually have blood bank. My husband is a blood donor. he's donated more than 50 times which qualifies him as gold member and entitles him (unlimited?) access to blood bank here in the UK and hopefully abroad too. He's A+ and would have happily donated. Hope Billy gets well soon x

Alfred E. Neuman

Okay, here's to hoping our blood is compatible. I was surprised with the procedures after a decade of absence. All sorts of questions were asked, as if I was interviewed by Howard Stern.

• Like 1

Half Baked

Okay, here's to hoping our blood is compatible. I was surprised with the procedures after a decade of absence. All sorts of questions were asked, as if I was interviewed by Howard Stern.

Let us know if you are successful. Thanks.

Alfred E. Neuman

Mission accomplished. I hope bjeorn can handle prozac.

• Like 1

Half Baked

Great job, Alfred! I'm sure his blood could use a little muddlin" up about right now. :)

• Like 3

Panserhansen

Thanks a lot to Alfred E Neuman, Billy is in no need anymore. I will notify Paul so the post can be unpinned.

Lee

I guess that is why Cecile never got back to my wife when we she sent her a text telling her the meds I am on and that I have Lupus to make sure they would take my blood. Happy Billy no longer needs blood. 

Paul

Mission accomplished. I hope bjeorn can handle prozac.

Standard prescription when becoming a member of this forum.

SkyMan

This place is fricken ridiculous! I swear.. try to do something nice and see what you get? I felt like she was just making up stupid questions to find a reason to reject my donation from the start.
I think you're quite correct.  I donated regularly in the states until they asked what countries I'd been to and when the RP was one of those countries they said no for a year and within a year I was living here.  I've tried to donate a few times here and each time they've managed to find some BS reason to deny me.  It's a scam really.  When the hospital can charge a patient p5K a pint, why allow free donations?

After I recovered from my accident I wanted out of the hospital and they said I needed blood as I was 2 pints low.  I said I'd go home and make my own.  They said it could be dangerous as I might get dizzy.  I pointed at the splint on my leg and told them the doctor told me not to walk for 2 weeks so if I get dizzy lying down in bed it's ok, not far to fall.

• Like 2