Sign in to follow this  
Paul

B Positive needed at Perpetual Succor Hospital - Cebu

Paul

Here is the request sent to SOS_Philippines:

------------------------------

hello everyone, im mike campos, i just met Ronald Winkley just this afternoon in Cebu City and he mentioned that this group could help us look for a blood donor who is a type B plus.We need it for a my nephew who is ill with dengue fever age 27 and is now admitted at Perpetual Succour Hospital.

His name is Bryan Yves Lasalla 27 years old, Rm 329 of Perpetual Succour hospital in Cebu City. His blood platelet is presently only 60 and continues to go down. Kindly respond right away as we are getting ready for a possible blood transfusion.

Please call me at (032)2384263; wireless phone 516-4251 cell no.

0916-3381787.

Thank you.

Mike Campos

------------------------------

Please help, if you can.

Paul

jigsy

B Negative or B Positive?

Mailman

"B plus" is "B+" which is also "B positive". :as-if:

But I can understand the confusion when the thread's title specifies 'B negative". :as-if:

Edited by Mailman

Paul

Here is an update from this morning, by Mike:

Hi everyone, I'm mike campos and i have good news for everyone! My nephew's blood platelet is rising and looks like we wont be needing the blood transfusion. I want to thank all of you for responding kindly, and for troubling yourselves on our behalf.

Thanks Ron Winkley for introducing me to this group account, and may you continue to be instruments to help those who are in dire need in respect to health problems.Special thanks to Ray Offutt,Daisy Cline and Karl-Heinz Konzelmann.

All the best everyone, and thank you.

Mike Campos

-----------------------

My apologies, as it should have been B+.

jigsy

Good news. The reason I asked is that I am B+, but sounds as though things are on the up now....

Daisy
Here is an update from this morning, by Mike:

Hi everyone, I'm mike campos and i have good news for everyone! My nephew's blood platelet is rising and looks like we wont be needing the blood transfusion. I want to thank all of you for responding kindly, and for troubling yourselves on our behalf.

Thanks Ron Winkley for introducing me to this group account, and may you continue to be instruments to help those who are in dire need in respect to health problems.Special thanks to Ray Offutt,Daisy Cline and Karl-Heinz Konzelmann.

All the best everyone, and thank you.

Mike Campos

-----------------------

My apologies, as it should have been B+.

Huh! the only thing I did is to text him and suggest the Camote tops juice and give him the link! http://www.livingincebuforums.com/inde...?showtopic=5011