SMART internet

Does anyone have any experience with SMART's wireless internet service. is it reliable? is it fast enough for general internet use? I don't download a whole llot off the internet, mostly email and news.

Does anyone have any experience with SMART's wireless internet service. is it reliable? is it fast enough for general internet use? I don't download a whole llot off the internet, mostly email and news.

We work with smart bro and its working fine, a few people that I know also work with it and they are saying

the same thing.

The installation is quick and you can start within 48 hours, even with messenger is it working great.

Just protect your computer good.

just enjoy it and have fun

smokey

I just got it installed today and so far so good... now is the 999 a month deal

I just got it installed today and so far so good... now is the 999 a month deal

And this deal is still running till the end of this month I think?

shadow

We have it outside Dumaguete. Twice as fast as dialup and reasonably reliable. We have been down 6 days in the last 4 months.

Larry in Dumaguete

• 2 weeks later...

I have had it since it was first offered here in Subic. Worked great for the first few months but for the past month or so it has been sketchy (slow, or no loading, etc.) However, the service center is very responsive & will talk/walk you through trouble shooting over the phone. Seems that the problem has always been the local base station that has been having technical difficulty.

In my metamorphisis (sp) into an IT guy, courtesy of the VA, I plan on having both SMART Wi-Fi and DSL, along with a boackup computer in my new line of work (VOIP). Time is money... :(