Sign in to follow this  
bushwacker

General appearances of Woman

Kuting

I partially disagree because it not bordering on sexism - its out and out sexism !!

"Long haired women tend to behave more like women should."    actually i consider that comment to be not only sexist but also incredibly naive 

Davaoeno, i said "bordering" as didn't want to accuse someone to be sexist outright. but thanks for agreeting with me, albeit partially :D

• Like 3

spydoo

It depends what you mean by sexism. If you mean I believe there should be different roles for men and women, then by all means I'm sexist. If it means one who realizes feminism sucks then that's me again!

If you think it means someone who doesn't respect and love women then I'm not sexist at all. So, it depends on your definition, I suppose.

I realize my last post would be controversial because there are heaps of men out there who think they can win over a woman by letting her be the man and submitting to her. You blokes are kidding yourselves. They don't respect you at all. You're making the same mistakes you made in your home countries. Man up.

To put this in the context of this topic, the photos of that short haired woman above do nothing for me. She looks half man to me. I'd much rather see a real woman with long hair.

Skywalker

Katrinamona, I hope you cleared it with your husband (got his permission) to cut your hair short?   :yahoo:

(Apparently REAL women have long hair - imagine!)

Edit: Deleted unreasonable information revealed in a subsequent post!.

And some of the men here seem to have forgotten how smart their mothers were/are.   :rose:

Edited by Skywalker
  • Like 4

Skywalker

To put this in the context of this topic, the photos of that short haired woman above do nothing for me. She looks half man to me.

Not, I would respectfully suggest, a particularly gallant observation.

• Like 1

Kuting

Katrinamona, I hope you cleared it with your husband (got his permission) to cut your hair short? :yahoo:

(Apparently REAL women have long hair - imagine!)

Actually many guys here don't seem to understand women at all. Gosh, I know many beautiful married women here, and trust me, they are the decision makers who are very adept at letting their husbands think that they are in charge. :rose:

Skywalker, kindly delete this statement to keep our (women's, that is) secret safe. Apparently, not many men are aware of this so best keep them in their ignorance's bliss ;-) Edited by Katrinamona
  • Like 2

Skywalker

Skywalker, kindly delete this statement

Done!

I know who is in charge.   :yahoo:

• Like 1

Kuting

Well done you ;-)

***lots of chuckles and giggles here***

• Like 1