Re: No Medical Care For Cebu Retirees

Headshot, Sorry. I tried that the first time he brought it up but apparently he prefered to believe some extreme political rant which he posted as absolute truth and it was becoming a political rant instead of trying to understand the truth. Are political topics allowed in this section of the forum now?

Jim

• Like 1
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim1

• lopburi3

• Majorsco

• gasturbine

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the decertification of the last remaining tertiary hospital in Cebu military retirees in Cebu are effectively left with 0 availability of medical care.  Only Mactan Doctors, Velez, Sacred Heart a

Jim, is it possible for you to just give the facts rather than being insulting in the process? If somebody posts misinformation, it is OK to show why it is misinformation and give the correct informat

May we all learn from this thread - both about medical reporting and how to better react to others.  We are all wrong at times so the old saying "to err is human - to forgive divine" seems to be fitti

Majorsco

The only thing I said that had a politicL slant was my statement regarding obamacare destroying American medical care. Everything else I said was non political. It may be in error, but I listened to an interview with Dr Manny Alverez and his guest on the subject who said what I said.

If the what I was said was inaccurate, so be it. But it was non political in intent and I am being maligned as if it were.

lopburi3

May we all learn from this thread - both about medical reporting and how to better react to others.  We are all wrong at times so the old saying "to err is human - to forgive divine" seems to be fitting - regardless of our political/religious beliefs; or lack of them.  I am an outsider looking in so may not be my place to comment - so will now try to keep quiet - just hope that nobody takes serious offense - it is very hard when we do not have physical presence to judge comments meant to be constructive from flames (the real danger in forums). :)

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 2