Swiss (swedish) arrested for taking pictures of naked girls

jtmwatchbiz

i think the issue discussed in law enforcement not fees or prices of goods and customer services. and i tend to agree with roger. i don't agree with the widespread assumption of prejudice toward foreigners in regard to law. i think it's accurate to assume a rich foreigner will have the same good fortune as a rich local when dealing with legal issues, and a poor foreigner the same as a poor local.

• Like 2
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• Paul

• RogerDuMond

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The point here is - WHY do it at all? Asian women who are OF age, often look like under aged girls. If that sort of thing gets you off, you can be with legal aged women and have your fantasy. I mean,

As long as you have been on this site, have you actually seen any examples of good journalism posted here, regarding news media in the Philippines?        The mere fact that he had under aged gir

I dont object to pictures of naked females, but if they are underage, then he is stupid. And screwed!

RogerDuMond

would you like to talk to the fiscal about that

?????????  :notallthere:

RogerDuMond

Xenophobia is epidemic in the Philippines and can be seen in many ways, from the feeling it's perfectly ok to charge foreigners more than locals for the same goods or services to the numerous posts here of foreigners being treated differently than locals by the Pulis and Courts. Just because you apparently have never experienced this personally, does not mean it is not an everyday experience for most of us here. Foreigners are treated differently and that's just a fact.

I am truly sorry that you have been mistreated by the courts and the police here, but yours would be the only firsthand account that I have ever run into. If you don't mind please share with us so that we may avoid the same situation.

This topic isn't about prices for goods or services so I won't go into that.

• Like 1
Bill H

I am truly sorry that you have been mistreated by the courts and the police here, but yours would be the only firsthand account that I have ever run into. If you don't mind please share with us so that we may avoid the same situation.

Sorry the case is on-going and I can't discuss it, but trust me, it happened and I'm certain mine is not the first occurrence.

• Like 1
Skywalker
Sorry the case is on-going and I can't discuss it, but trust me, it happened and I'm certain mine is not the first occurrence.

Edit:  Possibly not funny.

Edited by Skywalker
  • Like 1
smokey

?????????  :notallthere:

roger your dreaming fiscals are often encouraged to be very very firm on Foreigners who break the law maybe you should come to the big city some time and see for yourself you can attend court cases open to the public any time you want  ,,,  things are different when you live in a city with more then one traffic light  

Edited by smokey
  • Like 3
Skywalker

Xenophobia is epidemic in the Philippines

Xenophobia is endemic in the whole of South East Asia (except possibly Singapore), so make no mistake that this is a Pinas problem.

I lived in Thailand for nearly 8 years before I moved to Cebu, and trust me, the Filipinos are not comparable to the Thai people for blatant racism.  And don't even dream about winning a legal case in the Land of Smiles unless you have a lot of money, and you know the right influential people, and even then...................

I would say that RP is probably the best Country in the region, but it's considerably far from perfect.  And really, if you honestly believe that foreigners are not more harshly treated by the Courts, you must get out more.

• Like 7
For Real

So any updates on this?

Evidently not. No worries as there a better story running now

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk