Swiss (swedish) arrested for taking pictures of naked girls

tobster

It keeps on getting better.

CEBU, Philippines - Talisay City police are now monitoring other foreign personalities believed to be involved in cybersex crimes in that city.

City police chief, Supt. Resty Santos, believed that the arrest of Swedish Christer Johansson, 60, in Barangay Dumlog Sunday dawn would alert other foreigners who are into the same activity.

“Posible naalerto na sila ug uban nila human sa operation,” Santos said.

He said that foreigners mostly Europeans are seen at public beach resorts in Barangay Poblacion where minors also linger.

This quote from the Freeman illustrates how one idiot can start a witch hunt.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• Paul

• RogerDuMond

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The point here is - WHY do it at all? Asian women who are OF age, often look like under aged girls. If that sort of thing gets you off, you can be with legal aged women and have your fantasy. I mean,

As long as you have been on this site, have you actually seen any examples of good journalism posted here, regarding news media in the Philippines?        The mere fact that he had under aged gir

I dont object to pictures of naked females, but if they are underage, then he is stupid. And screwed!

hyaku

It's surely a problem and like someone said earlier the problem is made all the more complicated due to policies and behavior of the local people.  Families often encourage these young girls to go out and make money for the family.  Until the families stop encouraging and promoting this behavior it will not stop.  It's also very true that anyone over 30ish can have a very hard time finding a job here.  Just look at the want ads in the paper.  They frequently post an age range in the 20's older folks need not apply.  The people need to eat, so the girls are sent out to work.  Sad but true.

Very true, kids carrying wood around when they should be at school. But posing for nude photo's?

Cipro

I mean, for Pete's sake! Have the g/f or wife dress up with her hair in pony tails and buy her a school uniform. You aren't breaking any laws, and you are still doing that which rocks your boat.

Taking pictures of that is still illegal in America, the land of the free, because you are "portraying" it. Also, cartoons that seem to portray "underaged" persons engaged in certain acts, illegal to produce or possess. Freedom. 

IMO they should call a spade a spade and legalize prostitution and even legalize xrated photos of consenting adults, which I feel might at least stop some of the trash from taking advantage of underage girls. There are plenty of legal ladies who look underage to fill the need and still keep it legal. 

Also illegal in America, just in case anyone wondered. 

• Like 1
Paul

Oh, I agree with you. There is far too much of infringing on people's rights today, especially in western countries. 

• Like 1
smokey

Must be a city thing.

you mean in the providence they pick money up off the street?

It keeps on getting better.

CEBU, Philippines - Talisay City police are now monitoring other foreign personalities believed to be involved in cybersex crimes in that city.

City police chief, Supt. Resty Santos, believed that the arrest of Swedish Christer Johansson, 60, in Barangay Dumlog Sunday dawn would alert other foreigners who are into the same activity.

“Posible naalerto na sila ug uban nila human sa operation,” Santos said.

He said that foreigners mostly Europeans are seen at public beach resorts in Barangay Poblacion where minors also linger.

This quote from the Freeman illustrates how one idiot can start a witch hunt.

well its sad they are not monitoring local especially rich locals who live in nice subdivisions

Cipro

My GF is 25, and is immature in many ways. If the age of consent was 30, how would you guys feel about being called perverts? What this guy is alleged to have done is illegal, and exploitative, however it does sound as if the models in question were sexually mature (age 15, right?)  and not children in any sense outside imaginary lines drawn by legislators.

Also, there is always a line between art and p*orn in cases like this. Browse photo.net if you have trouble imagining what I'm talking about. See also Led Zeppelin, Houses of the Holy album art.  

This guy is probably a real turd but I hate to see people get worked up and condemn things in the general case that are not reprehensible in and of themselves. 

Enuff

The legal age for consent is 18..........PERIOD. If your not sure then verify, if you cant verify stay away. These guys that mess with underage girls are perverts.

They are perverts in their home country as well and in most cases its documented. How can the home country allow safe passage out of the country and not notify the perverts destination? If they are undocumented and they only do this stuff abroad then they should face the full penalty of the law. This world is full of bad people and unfortunately some feel that life is less important in a 3rd world country. As far as the girls go, I don't fault them in any way. If most were in their shoes I'm sure most would do the same. The opportunities are not the same here for an uneducated teenager, there are no legal jobs and the lure of quick money is very enticing. Living in a cash to mouth society has its ups and downs and this is one of the downs. Just MHO.

• Like 5
Cipro

The legal age for consent is 18..........PERIOD.

You make me laugh. Thanks. 

It's 18 in the RP, in many US States, and some other places, but in Canada it's 16, and in the UK not sure, and in other places it's highly variable .... PERIOD?

You are trying to take something very complex (human sexuality) and boil it down to fit something a retard could understand. Interesting choice, but life isn't that simple. 

In this case he's almost surely broken the laws of the land, however I've not seen any allegations of any sort of sexual wrongdoing (yet) outside the Catholic/Puritan/American concept that married people should only have sex in the dark, if they absolutely must. 

As I said, he's probably a turd, but so far the facts given could be applied to many "serious" art photographers. 

Enuff
Cipro, on 24 Mar 2014 - 5:15 PM, said:

You make me laugh. Thanks. 

It's 18 in the RP, in many US States, and some other places, but in Canada it's 16, and in the UK not sure, and in other places it's highly variable .... PERIOD?

You are trying to take something very complex (human sexuality) and boil it down to fit something a retard could understand. Interesting choice, but life isn't that simple. 

In this case he's almost surely broken the laws of the land, however I've not seen any allegations of any sort of sexual wrongdoing (yet) outside the Catholic/Puritan/American concept that married people should only have sex in the dark, if they absolutely must. 

As I said, he's probably a turd, but so far the facts given could be applied to many "serious" art photographers. 

since were are discussing the RP, only the legal age of consent in the RP is a concern and its 18............PERIOD

and life is very simple, if you have sex or lude sexual acts with a child under the age of 18 in the RP, be prepare to be f*cked in the arse by other inmates.

I don't care about the church or what americans think.............. its simply the law, break it and be prepared to pay the price.

• Like 3
Cipro

since were are discussing the RP, only the legal age of consent in the RP is a concern and its 18............PERIOD

Was he having sex? Where was that reported? If not, how is AoC relevant?

Enuff
Cipro, on 24 Mar 2014 - 5:43 PM, said:

Was he having sex? Where was that reported? If not, how is AoC relevant?

I said "CONSENT"

consent: permission for something to happen or agreement to do something

Paul

I understand your point, "C Man". But, for him to be alone in his home with the girls, in the first place, is illegal in itself. 

• Like 4
Cipro

I said "CONSENT"

consent: permission for something to happen or agreement to do something

Consent for what then?

So far, I see no case where the AoC laws are alleged to have been violated, however there are OTHER laws that have probably been broken, see below:

I understand your point, "C Man". But, for him to be alone in his home with the girls, in the first place, is illegal in itself. 

Yeah, I know, and I also believe the Swede is probably an unsavory fellow, and that he's probably going to have to pay some other unsavory fellows to resolve this issue, and the ladies in question will again "consent" the next time there is an opportunity. Such is human nature and life. If they were pre-pubescent and/or he was actually accused of boinking them I would probably feel differently, but as of now what he has been accused of could describe a lot of serious non-perverted (arguable I guess) fine art photographers. 

I just strongly dislike and distrust those who hoot so shrilly about things they apparently don't even understand. It makes me wonder about why it's so important for them to "protest too much" over things like this, methinks. For instance. 

• Like 2
ozboy

Why would a 60 old guy want to entertain even 18 year old girls, beats my understanding....doubt if he would be so brazen back home...just my thoughts!

Edited by ozboy
  • Like 4
ThomsonJr

Even as an artist, in Asia, I just don't see why one would invite 14-15 year old girls to pose naked infront of a camera. Many 18-22 year olds in the Philippines still look like they could be underage. Let alone 14-15 year olds, they look even younger to me. That's not art to me, it's for people who have a sick fetish in my opinion. The girls were just interested in the money and probably very naive. When I was 21 and hanging around in the Philippines I was dating and befriending girls older than me because I didn't feel comfortable with girls my age and younger than me because they seemed so naive and difficult to have any kind of interesting conversations with them.

Edited by ThomsonJr
  • Like 6