Swiss (swedish) arrested for taking pictures of naked girls

“Ang uban rugby girls lagi daw          (Some of the victims are reportedly rugby girls),” 

I wonder if he is also being accused of supplying inhalants causing addiction to his victims.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• Paul

• RogerDuMond

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The point here is - WHY do it at all? Asian women who are OF age, often look like under aged girls. If that sort of thing gets you off, you can be with legal aged women and have your fantasy. I mean,

As long as you have been on this site, have you actually seen any examples of good journalism posted here, regarding news media in the Philippines?        The mere fact that he had under aged gir

I dont object to pictures of naked females, but if they are underage, then he is stupid. And screwed!

Jack_be_nimble

And the bad behavior of a few, f$%k things up for the rest of us.

Edited by Jack_be_nimble
smokey

And the bad behavior of a few, f$%k things up for the rest of us.

I am shocked a foreigner who came here for sex..???  Gee wonder if he is one of the 40%

The Philippines encourages sex tourism by having bars with take out and then they wonder why sex tourists come to the Philippines.

IMO they should call a spade a spade and legalize prostitution and even legalize xrated photos of consenting adults, which I feel might at least stop some of the trash from taking advantage of underage girls. There are plenty of legal ladies who look underage to fill the need and still keep it legal. 

Of course if they would change the bs rules of 5 month contracts for employment and stop the discrimination against older workers, then that too might help parents to feed their families so kids do not feel the need to go out and try to earn money any way they can to bring or send home.

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

these guys are truly dumbasses in every sense of the word.

key component in most of these situations seems to be the perp has sexual as well as substance abuse issues...both of which thankfully cause them to make some real stupid mistakes and get caught.  

• Like 1

since he was arrested I think you can take it for granted that he was accused.

I don't think your a journalist so I have no problem with you not getting the distinction ;)

1361565009_bazinga-bee.jpg

Edited by Runian
miles-high

since he was arrested I think you can take it for granted that he was accused.

I don't think your a journalist so I have no problem with you not getting the distinction ;)

I think in NA, “accused” simply means he is "blamed" for the alleged crime, while in GB, it’s probably synonymous with “arraigned” or “charged”… the distinction most journalists wouldn’t know… ;)

• Like 1
RogerDuMond

“Senior Insp. Michael Virtudazo, head of the police Anti-Cybercrime Group in Cebu, said they are still determining if the pictures were for Johansson’s personal use or would be sold online.” What difference does it make? If he did take pics of naked minors, it’s a crime whether it was for personal use or for sale

Yes it is a crime also, but they are two different crimes therefore separate charges.

Also newspapers and police departments in the US always use the word allegedly before conviction to avoid slander charges.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

1361565009_bazinga-bee.jpg

You are quite right of course. Since I am not a journalist I wouldnt be expected to be familiar with legal terms .

Also newspapers and police departments in the US always use the word allegedly before conviction to avoid slander charges.

there is also that little matter of natural justice and being presumed innocent until found guilty . 

motorboy

the mere thought of ending up as a boy toy in the local jail is enough of a deterrent for most, but there's always the few that think they either won't get caught, or are too far gone in the addictions too care. I like a real women's body, don't understand why anyone would prefer a child.

there is also that little matter of natural justice and being presumed innocent until found guilty . 

and that is what my original post was all about, the man is not formally charged yet at the time of the article but the newspaper still makes public his picture and place of residence. 

Edited by Runian
RogerDuMond

and that is what my original post was all about, the man is not formally charged yet at the time of the article but the newspaper still makes public his picture and place of residence. 

Can't speak to other countries, but they do the same thing in the US for high profile crimes. For smaller crimes they print a record of arrest with all the information except not usually pictures.

• Like 1

The guy used to live like 5 houses down the road from me here in Dumlog and there was rumors in the expat community here in this part of Talisay City that he liked them young so this doesn't surprise me.

Paul

I am shocked a foreigner who came here for sex..???  Gee wonder if he is one of the 40%

Let's ask our esteemed former Diplomat, shall we?

Paul

As mentioned hard to tell age.

Hard to tell the age of a girl who is 13 or 14? I don't buy that. I have one 13 year old student. (We are teaching some locals English in the afternoons on our veranda.) I assure you, she looks nothing like a grown, fully mature woman.

• Like 1