Swiss (swedish) arrested for taking pictures of naked girls

Woolf

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/2014/03/23/swiss-arrested-for-taking-pictures-of-naked-girls/

(There is a picture of Kjell, I did not copy that here)

Swiss arrested for taking pictures of naked girls.  (Swedish  grrrr)

A 60-year-old Swedish tourist was arrested yesterday after he was allegedly caught with two minor girls  inside his house in barangay Dumlog in Talisay City.

Kjell Christer Johansson was detained at the Talisay City Police Office pending the filing of charges for violation of Republic Act  10364 or the Expanded Trafficking in Persons Act of 2012 before the prosecutor’s office.

The two girls – aged 14 and 15 – were turned over to the custody of the regional office of the  Department of Social Welfare and Development in Central Visayas (DSWD-7).

Johansson, who had been in and out of the country since 2007, denied the police’s allegation that he was planning to take naked photos of young girls inside his residence.

“I have never done that,” he said.

Johansson was placed under surveillance for more than a month after the police received a tip that young girls had been frequenting his house.

The police later learned that he would allegedly make the girls put on make-up, strip naked and pose before the camera.

Senior Insp. Michael Virtudazo, head of the police Anti-Cybercrime Group in Cebu, said they are still determining if the pictures were for Johansson’s personal use or would be sold online.

He said they were able to secure a search warrant from Judge Macaundas Hadjirasul of the Cebu City Regional Trial Court Branch 8.

Elements from the police Anti-Cybercrime Group in Cebu, Talisay City police, Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking (IACAT) and the Regional Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force of Police Regional Office in Central Visayas raided the house of Johansson about 12:45 p.m.

PICTORIAL

Found inside the house were the two girls who were fully made-up. They later told the police that the foreigner asked them to pose nude for a pictorial session.

Also found inside the house were an Asus laptop computer, a Toshiba laptop computer, a Seagate external hard drive, a Western digital hard drive, an external enclosure, a Smart broadband, and a Samsung brand mobile phone.

Several boxes of Chinese-made performance enhancing capsules for men were also taken from Johansson’s possession. There were also bottles of beer scattered in the living room.

Edited by Woolf
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• Paul

• RogerDuMond

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The point here is - WHY do it at all? Asian women who are OF age, often look like under aged girls. If that sort of thing gets you off, you can be with legal aged women and have your fantasy. I mean,

As long as you have been on this site, have you actually seen any examples of good journalism posted here, regarding news media in the Philippines?        The mere fact that he had under aged gir

I dont object to pictures of naked females, but if they are underage, then he is stupid. And screwed!

JamesMusslewhite

If they find photos of naked little girls on those hard drives, what would be the Swedish words for "screwed", "blued" and "tattooed"?

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
miles-high

Bad journalism or what?

It says “a 60-year-old Swedish tourist” while the pic caption says 61…

“allegedly caught with two minor girls”? Allegedly? Was he caught with two minor girls or not? I guess whether he was with two minors or not is the court to decide but the news is to report the facts?

“The two girls – aged 14 and 15” If he was arrested while the minors were there without their adult chaperons, it would be a crime but again the court is to determine his guilt but the newspaper is to report the facts?

“Senior Insp. Michael Virtudazo, head of the police Anti-Cybercrime Group in Cebu, said they are still determining if the pictures were for Johansson’s personal use or would be sold online.” What difference does it make? If he did take pics of naked minors, it’s a crime whether it was for personal use or for sale… Was this an editorial or the news?

“Found inside the house were the two girls who were fully made-up.” So, where is the evidence? Any pics found?

“Also found inside the house were an Asus laptop computer, a Toshiba laptop computer, a Seagate external hard drive, a Western digital hard drive, an external enclosure, a Smart broadband, and a Samsung brand mobile phone. Several boxes of Chinese-made performance enhancing capsules for men were also taken from Johansson’s possession. There were also bottles of beer scattered in the living room.” No illegality on possessing of any of them… A similar fact evidence to make him more likely to have committed the crime than not?

• Like 4
Alan S

I dont object to pictures of naked females, but if they are underage, then he is stupid.

And screwed!

• Like 8

Man the news media here really love to do character assassinations giving full name, place of residence and picture of the not yet even accused.  

he is in a  :shitstormretarded:  now 

contraman

I dont object to pictures of naked females, but if they are underage, then he is stupid.

And screwed!

I totally agree

But this article is very typical of the poor,selective and in most cases, contradictory journalism in this country.

The truth is buried in there somewhere

Edited: fat fingers syndrome

Edited by contraman
Davaoeno

not yet even accused.  

since he was arrested I think you can take it for granted that he was accused.

• Like 2
oscarpears

Absolutely agree Paul.

I think it would be helpful if there was a post permanently pinned at the top of 'New Content' detailing the law in the Philippines. Stating unambiguously exactly what the age of consent is here and the awful consequences that can occur to any Westerner or Filipino caught in violation of those laws.

There are many victims in proved cases of this nature, firstly the girls and boys who are abused, and further down along, are all Western men including you and me, who are deemed guilty by association.

The Philippines is not a safe place for idiots, perverts or illegal drug users, they need to be told that loud and clear and that a Philippine prison is a most unpleasant place to commit slow suicide.

• Like 2
Woolf

And SunStar

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2014/03/23/swedish-cyberp*orn-operator-falls-334686

Swedish ‘cyberp*orn operator’ falls

Sunday, March 23, 2014

CEBU CITY -- Authorities rescued two girls and arrested a Swedish national inside an apartment in Talisay City, Cebu at dawn Sunday in a suspected case of human trafficking.

Operatives of the PNP’s Anti Cybercrime Group (ACG) Visayas Field Unit and Talisay City Police Station caught Christer Johansson, 60, on Canezares St., Barangay Dumlog at 12:45 a.m.

The two girls, age 14 and 15, are residents of Barangay Tabunok, Talisay City and Barangay Lorega San Miguel, Cebu City.

Senior Inspector Michael Virtudazo of ACG said the suspect would allegedly ask children to do lewd acts on camera.

The suspect denied the allegation. He said he was eating with the two minors inside his house when the police barged in. He said he was arrested without being told of the charges against him. He said he will consult his lawyer.

The operation was conducted using a search warrant issued last March 21 by Regional Trial Court (RTC) Branch 8 Presiding Judge Macaundas Hadjirasul.

“There is a probable cause to believe that Johansson is harboring minor girls for purposes of prostitution,

Seized from Johansson’s possession were two laptops, two external hard drives, USB flash drive, USB camera, memory card, Samsung mobile phone and boxes of Chinese medicines believed to be sex enhancers.

These will be sent back to court and the ACG will ask permission to examine these.

Virtudazo, when interviewed by Sun.Star Cebu, said they have been monitoring Johansson for a month after receiving a tip from Talisay City Police Station about his activity.

The operatives went to Johansson’s two-story apartment, but the suspect refused to open the door.

Virtudazo said they saw the girls run upstairs and went inside a room. The suspect eventually gave in.

Johansson, believed to be under the influence of liquor, didn’t resist when he was arrested. The operatives found that the alleged cybersex operation is conducted in the living room.

The operation was also conducted through the help of Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking (IACAT) 7, led by regional state prosecutor Fernando Gubalane and Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Central Visayas.

Virtudazo said the suspect allegedly uses street children in his operation.

“Ang uban rugby girls lagi daw (Some of the victims are reportedly rugby girls),” he said. He suspects the foreigner has a local accomplice who recruits the victims.

Virtudazo said Johansson refused to issue statements.

The victims are now in the custody of DSWD 7.

Edna Regudo, of the Crisis Intervention Unit (CIU) of DSWD 7, said they will only interview the girls today as they are letting them rest Sunday.

Medical tests

“They will undergo medical examinations and will be asked why they were there,” she told Sun.Star Cebu.

Johansson’s neighbors were surprised to find out they were living near a suspected cyberp*orn operator.

Shirley Wahingon, a neighbor, said they rarely see Johansson come out of his house. And when they saw him, he was often with three or four girls.

“Many kids hang out in his apartment. Most of them have dirty feet,” she said.

Wahingon said the girls sometimes cause trouble in the compound. One of the children reportedly stole one of her neighbor’s bikes, she said.

Barangay Dumlog Councilor Gilbert Canizares said the barangay officials will strengthen their monitoring of foreigners in their area.

Talisay City Police chief Supt. Resty Santos said they conducted surveillance on Johansson for almost a month.

Santos said they found out about Johansson’s operations after some of the neighbors complained of seeing him with minors in his house. (Sun.Star Cebu)

Edited by Woolf
Dragonladies.org

alisay City Police chief Supt. Resty Santos said they conducted surveillance on Johansson for almost a month. Santos said they found out about Johansson’s operations after some of the neighbors complained of seeing him with minors in his house

Nosy neighbors, sometimes you got to love them.

• Like 1
quit_yume

so here is the thing..  he is stupid for having minors in his place.. and stupid for getting caught.    it seems if someone had their wits about them it would be super easy to do what he is accused of without ever being caught.  i am not advocating to do that but making the point the these guys are truly dumbasses in every sense of the word.

• Like 1
hyaku

As mentioned hard to tell age. Add to that the fact these kids throw themselves at you. All these kids trying to talk to me area really makes me cringe. I really wish the parents would tell their kids not to talk to strangers.

Not trying to defend him either.

If the newspapers can't get right how the hell can the police put together a pedophile database.

SkyMan
Dragonladies.org, on 24 Mar 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

Nosy neighbors, sometimes you got to love them.

Yeah but these are the same rocket scientists that said:

Johansson’s neighbors were surprised to find out they were living near a suspected cyberp*orn operator. Shirley Wahingon, a neighbor, said they rarely see Johansson come out of his house. And when they saw him, he was often with three or four girls.
  • Like 3