Complaints about threads that offend or bother me

AlooGobi

There has been a noticeable increase of the thin skinned and humourless for a while now imo ,

although, i do get a laugh out of the fact their girly little fingers would type off a bitch report

to the Boss......meow!

• Like 7
I <3 Cebu

Yeah political correctness has already turned the vast majority of humans into sooks. Forums are meant to be a place which bypasses all that shite!

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man

What offends me are people who figure they have the God given right to have their post read by every member. Example, I put someone on ignore and then later they are quoted making a comment like:  Thats what I said, didn't you read my damn post.

I chuckle a bit and wonder if that individual knows they are being ignored.  Ahh well, ignorance is bliss.

• Like 4
Paul

Any questions regarding this?

I have one... can we ask that a topic be moved to another section.. (such as but not only - Travel,  DK,  or Political & Religious  ) if  the posts start going in those directions ?

Paul

Sure you can. Just report the topic (first post) and state why you are reporting it. A staff member will address the issue.

• Like 1
Alan S

To put this into perspective, we do get some reports that are really trivial.

Such as complaints about spelling, or about the topic of a post that is a personal opinion rather than a fact.

(Example, "xxxx is a bad place to shop because some of their goods arent fresh", followed by a report saying that the author shops there and everything is fresh.)

BUT, we only get a limited number of reports compared to the number of posts here, and of those reports, only a minority are trivial, and resulted in this thread.

Most posts by most members are fine.

NOSOCALPINOY

Paul, his admin and mods has such a keen eagle eye for trouble makers that I stopped using the REPORT button after I came back on here after being just a lurker for a few years, because "The Brat Pack" has finally disbanded and now a lot of the lurkers on here can now return and participate without being personally attacked or hassled and Paul's now strict ban policy made this forum a little bit better over all especially for those who shy away due to other member's intimidations in the past, but some are still around, but just keeping a low profile now and then to avoid detection!          

• Like 4