Sign in to follow this  
Irenicus

Does your better half have a job?

Does your better half have a job?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Does your better half have a full or part time job?

• Yes - Full time
    • Yes - Part time
    • Nope

RogerDuMond

i refused my girl too work shes not a slave and by respect shes will never work no way?his the men job to bring money at home .

oh why would do left a girl to work 12 hrs a day for 300 pesos 6 days a week yes that slavery or i give her the opportunity to stay at home getting double money go out when shes want buy what shes want common men some of the girls has been working has a slave for PINOY so my gf his so very thank full for the agreement we have ,anywhere shes realized even shes wanted to work shes would quit soon or later in my opinion i did the best for her under the circumstances and very proud of it shes deserved a better life not that stupid PINOY life working only for a cup of rice.then get home very tired and very moody correct me if i am wrong ,if you where living to another country where the salary his very good yes would let her work if what shes really wanted but no thanks in the PHILIPPINES..

I have absolutely no objection if it is her decision or any other woman's decision not to work, but if you look at your original statement above, you said you refused to let her work because it is the mans job to bring in the money. My opinion is that if my wife wants to work, which she does, it is her decision to make not mine.

• Like 3

Skywalker

My opinion is that if my wife wants to work, which she does, it is her decision to make not mine.

Really?  Don't you rule the roost?

I told my wife, I make the rules, you don't work unless I say so.  It's a man's job to husband his wife and children.  If a man can't make enough to support his wife and kids, he has no business getting married.

• Like 1

Headshot

I told my wife, I make the rules, you don't work unless I say so.  It's a man's job to husband his wife and children.  If a man can't make enough to support his wife and kids, he has no business getting married.

:troll:

• Like 3

RogerDuMond

Really? Don't you rule the roost?

Yes I do and she gives me permission to say that I am the boss.

• Like 3

ellenbrook2001

I have absolutely no objection if it is her decision or any other woman's decision not to work, but if you look at your original statement above, you said you refused to let her work because it is the mans job to bring in the money. My opinion is that if my wife wants to work, which she does, it is her decision to make not mine.

yes do refused her to work what for? we men are responsible for our women well being has i say here what sort of money shes will get ? even shes a teacher or engineer they make them work has a slave for peanut .anywhere that my last post i do not believed on bully peoples have a very nice day sir god bless your working wife and your family.

Headshot

yes do refused her to work

i do not believed on bully peoples

I'm guessing that you don't even see the contradiction in these two statements. You don't like to be bullied by others, but it seems you have no problem bullying your GF.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 3

mikewright

Not me, mate. Luckily, my wife is smarter than I am; she gets to make her own rules :)

When we got married, one of the first things she did was cut up all my credit cards and said no more purchases until the card debts had been paid off, everything had to be by cash or not at all. Smart woman.

She's been working at the same place for 27 years and wants to stay on for a few more years, even though she could retire tomorrow if she wanted to. She loves the place and the people she works with and would probably be lost if she had to stay at home all day.

• Like 6

rainymike

Does she pay SS in the Philippines? A lot of people seem scoff at the idea of a Philippine pension instead of actually looking into what is available.

At todays rates my wife will eldigble for 20,000php per month when she retires.

I didn't think much of it at first. But now I think it's a good part of any family's long term plan. When I'm no longer around, every little bit will help.

I <3 Cebu

Really? Don't you rule the roost?

I told my wife, I make the rules, you don't work unless I say so. It's a man's job to husband his wife and children. If a man can't make enough to support his wife and kids, he has no business getting married.

Lol do you make her walk behind you too ?