Sign in to follow this  
Irenicus

Does your better half have a job?

Does your better half have a job?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Does your better half have a full or part time job?

• Yes - Full time
    • Yes - Part time
    • Nope

Salty Dog

teaches english to annoying Koreans....and spells any word better than me

Does she speak Korean?

Sent from Note 3

sugbu777

My GF runs her own resto.

What's the name of the resto and location? I'll ck it out next time I'm there. My wife is back in Cebu right now for about a month. I'll let her know too.

batman2525

my wife gives me 100 a week to spend and I accept it

100 pesos..?

Headshot

100 pesos..?

They're in Arizona. I think you can figure out the currency.

smokey

Dollars or Pesos?

don't laugh I am getting a raise to 150 dollars a week she want to share and I want her to feel good about sharing

Davaoeno

don't laugh I am getting a raise to 150 dollars a week she want to share and I want her to feel good about sharing

What a guy !!!!!   Smokey mans up for the little lady and agrees to accept a raise in pay   !!  

• Like 1

Headshot

What a guy !!!!!   Smokey mans up for the little lady and agrees to accept a raise in pay   !!  

Smokey has taken a page from Broden's playbook, and is now a kept man. It sounds like Smokey still goes pretty cheap though. I guess it's all about price for value...

:ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

• Like 1

shadow

Smokey has taken a page from Broden's playbook, and is now a kept man. It sounds like Smokey still goes pretty cheap though. I guess it's all about price for value...

:ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

Even Whippy would be envious!

;)

• Like 1

ellenbrook2001

when we meet shes had a job then insisted to work well a say a much you get a laugh cause was peanut i say okay we make a deal you live with me then i give you double of your salary shes didn't believed me shes taught a was joking ???but when shes realized i was serious shes jump on the deal but anywhere i refused my girl too work shes not a slave and by respect shes will never work no way?his the men job to bring money at home .

bushwacker

Great thread.  Just another reason why it might be time to move from a Thai GF to a FL GF.  My current GF was earning a good salary for a Thai, but peanuts in my terms.  After a while, I suggested if she really wanted to quite, I would support her as she wanted to look after me and she had pretty good spending sence.  I could comfortably keep her at her current salary level.  ONE OF THE REALLY BIG MISTAKES OF MY EXPAT LIFE!

Not sure if it is a culture thing or individual characteristics but, the service level has steadily gone down.  Time spent with me has gone from 23 hours a day to about 1 hour awake time.  Her weight gain has increased steadily, as has her spending patterns only to be off set by her desire to do the nasty.  A grim story.  Maybe the idea of keeping them needy and hungry would have been a better strategy then rub the lamp to pop out the Money Genie.  Right now the lamp is the only thing getting rubbed.

Maybe she is concerned that I am 20 years older than her and she thinks it would be better if we looked the same age!

• Like 1

RogerDuMond

but anywhere i refused my girl too work shes not a slave and by respect shes will never work no way?

This is a very macho point of view, but very antiquated. Many women desire to work for anyone of a multitude of reasons. In my opinion, refusing to allow a woman the opportunity to have employment if she so wishes, is much closer to slavery.

• Like 4

Monsoon

ONE OF THE REALLY BIG MISTAKES OF MY EXPAT LIFE!

Live and learn... Unless you look like Joseph Merrick you won't have problems finding another one here or in Thailand. I always wonder why some guys will put up with problematic women in SE Asia. They must be masochists. 

CebuKano

They're in Arizona. I think you can figure out the currency.

Mexican pesos? :D

• Like 1

Headshot

Mexican pesos? :D

You haven't been back in a while. The Mexicans have sent so many US dollars south, they figured it might as well be their national currency. Pesos certainly aren't worth anything.

• Like 1

ellenbrook2001

This is a very macho point of view, but very antiquated. Many women desire to work for anyone of a multitude of reasons. In my opinion, refusing to allow a woman the opportunity to have employment if she so wishes, is much closer to slavery.

oh why would do left a girl to work 12 hrs a day for 300 pesos 6 days a week yes that slavery or i give her the opportunity to stay at home getting double money go out when shes want buy what shes want common men some of the girls has been working has a slave for PINOY so my gf his so very thank full for the agreement we have ,anywhere shes realized even shes wanted to work shes would quit soon or later in my opinion i did the best for her under the circumstances and very proud of it shes deserved a better life not that stupid PINOY life working only for a cup of rice.then get home very tired and very moody correct me if i am wrong ,if you where living to another country where the salary his very good yes would let her work if what shes really wanted but no thanks in the PHILIPPINES..