Age of consent - Be very very careful!

smokey
well now we know he is not a pervert from england and he is not a pervert from australia so is it a great secret or is this some type of game of guess who the A hole is..?? if anyone here had a 17 year old daughter and some pervert tried to high jack her undies you would be screaming vigilantie... so lets not honor the pervert lets hope his ass gets caught....

I'm certainly never going to divulge any information such that he can be indentified. The ol' lynch mob mentalilty seems as prevalent as ever. Flaming torches anyone?

Well every one needs a hero ... i have 5 daughters so i guess you can tell what i am thinking...but you keep that info to yourself we would not want anything to happen to them perverts.. no wonder the people here are so anti- american .... if you see him again advise him to go to Viet Nam or some place other then the Philippines.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poby

• Lee

• Tatoosh

• Bob Ward

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone makes "mistakes". Lusting after and seducing a minor old enough to be your great grand daughter, IMHO, is not a mistake. I believe they call it "sex tourism".

i wouldn't have the energy to keep up with a 17 year old

Yes an interesting paradox. Even though you married her and had no intent to take advantage of her. In some parts of the world you really would be arrested while the true criminal user would just walk

This subject hits very close to home. We have a stunningly beautiful 17 year old niece in Consolacion. I'm talking stop em in their tracks, drop dead gorgeous beauty. As most kids this age she feels she is mature and worldly beyond her years. She just graduated with honors from high school and will be soon entering college. In some respects she displays the very essence of a modern mature woman. In many others she is still extremely naive and child-like. The thought of some 60 some odd year old man filling her impressionable mind with thoughts of love, family and security so he can get in her drawers is, too me, very offensive. It's not necessary to go into what her Dad and uncles would do too such a man. Suffice it to say he would not be welcomed into their home. To me almost 50 years age difference is pushing it for a true relationship to evolve. If the guy likes em young 5 at a time great for him. Go get some LEGAL age bar girls and have a ball. Or 5. Just don't pretend it's anything other than what it is. That's all I have on this subject. Hope I did'nt step on too many toes.

Maybe it's just for the money, can it really be for love. When the girl is 28 and her partner is 73, she'd probably be visiting him in an old folks home. The guy's family are all pissed off because they have lost their inheritance to the young wife. What's she had to do? Sleep with an old man for a few years and become quids in.

tom_shor
well now we know he is not a pervert from england and he is not a pervert from australia so is it a great secret or is this some type of game of guess who the A hole is..?? if anyone here had a 17 year old daughter and some pervert tried to high jack her undies you would be screaming vigilantie... so lets not honor the pervert lets hope his ass gets caught....

I'm certainly never going to divulge any information such that he can be indentified. The ol' lynch mob mentalilty seems as prevalent as ever. Flaming torches anyone?

I prefer pitchforks. :biggrin_01:

No reason you should reveal his identity. I'm not for lynching or vigalante action but I wouldn't cry my eyes out if he should get arrested.

A lot of guys like younger women. (Me included), But let's let them grow up a little first. At least let them get old enough to vote. There are plenty of available women who are at least legaly (if not mentaly) adults. Consenting Adults can do what they please as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

My two centavos.

First of all, that moral debate is really tiring and my opinion and experience is that those who like to point the finger have much bigger corpes in their basement.

The age of consent was 14 in Canada until last month, now it is 16. Who cares.

A study in England showed that the biggest perverts and potentially dangerous predators for young women are same age teenage boys in morally high stake countries like the USA.

Why? Nobody is able to show those young people what to do when all those hormons kick in and that normal age appropriate behaviour is often criminalized or morally critized and made socially unacceptable.

I would say that the same is true for the Philippines and I for myself point the finger back at people who set those morally high stakes, ...

and they don't know what they are doing.

chimellie

Do you guys really think Anna Nicole Smith was in love with that old tycoon ? I don't think anybody in this world would believe that .

I just can't see any 16 or 18 y.o girls would really prefer someone in their 60's or 70's.......not love nor lust.......MONEY period...........Only poor girls at that age would go with much older men because they need cash to help her family Not because they love older men. You won't find rich Filipino girls go with older men.

But hey, someday if a young lady tells me she loves me I probably would believe her........lol.......

mattwilkie

Im not going to take a moral ground on this arguement because quite simply if a guy in his sixtys is hitting on a girl under 20 then they already know what is real to them. Personally i think a woman doesnt really mature until the age of 26+ because by that time they have experienced love, being let down and betrayal. The understanding of a real man and what his values are take place regardless of age after that occurance. Anywhere in the world because most people desire security and love. Someone who is their other half, age is not part of this puzzle but experience is.

Edited by mattwilkie
Do you guys really think Anna Nicole Smith was in love with that old tycoon ? I don't think anybody in this world would believe that .

I just can't see any 16 or 18 y.o girls would really prefer someone in their 60's or 70's.......not love nor lust.......MONEY period...........Only poor girls at that age would go with much older men because they need cash to help her family Not because they love older men. You won't find rich Filipino girls go with older men.

But hey, someday if a young lady tells me she loves me I probably would believe her........lol.......

Aw Chi, now you busted my bubble, because I saw her say that she was in love with him on TV, and I thought she was really telling the truth. :lol::rolleyes: NOT!

Another good reason for them hooking up with us old farts is that they probably will not have to put up with us for as many years as they would a young guy. :as-if::rolleyes:;)

Now, all kidding aside, when at parties or get together's here in the states, I used to always ask questions of ladies out of curiosity, and the answer I got more times than not when I asked Filipina ladies here why they married a man about 15 to 20 years older than themselves was always similar, because they felt security in older men and they also figured we had already sown out oats, so we would not cheat on them, and I observed that those ladies had no problem looking me in the eye while answering and were pretty quick to reply, so I felt they were being truthful.

The strange thing that I often observed when I asked the same question to ladies who had recently married a much older husband, was that they could not look me in the eye when they answered whatever they answered and most of them said that they did not have an answer and one girl said, "because he was the only one that came along" I had to give that one a lot of points for honesty and I liked that lady, but since I am not a mind reader, I can only guess what the others had on their minds and why they could not answer me. :unsure:

Some of you should, try it yourselves sometime when you are with other couples and in a relaxed atmosphere and see what answers you get.

chimellie

Aw Chi, now you busted my bubble, because I saw her say that she was in love with him on TV, and I thought she was really telling the truth. :lol::rolleyes: NOT!

Another good reason for them hooking up with us old farts is that they probably will not have to put up with us for as many years as they would a young guy. :as-if::rolleyes:;)

Now, all kidding aside, when at parties or get together's here in the states, I used to always ask questions of ladies out of curiosity, and the answer I got more times than not when I asked Filipina ladies here why they married a man about 15 to 20 years older than themselves was always similar, because they felt security in older men and they also figured we had already sown out oats, so we would not cheat on them, and I observed that those ladies had no problem looking me in the eye while answering and were pretty quick to reply, so I felt they were being truthful.

The strange thing that I often observed when I asked the same question to ladies who had recently married a much older husband, was that they could not look me in the eye when they answered whatever they answered and most of them said that they did not have an answer and one girl said, "because he was the only one that came along" I had to give that one a lot of points for honesty and I liked that lady, but since I am not a mind reader, I can only guess what the others had on their minds and why they could not answer me. :unsure:

Some of you should, try it yourselves sometime when you are with other couples and in a relaxed atmosphere and see what answers you get.

I can see maybe it's love if the girl were in her mid 20's or 30's and he's around 50's or early 60's , but I just can't see how an 18 y.o is in love with a guy who is in his 60's................ He could be her grandfather.

A study in England showed that the biggest perverts and potentially dangerous predators for young women are same age teenage boys in morally high stake countries like the USA.

Why? Nobody is able to show those young people what to do when all those hormons kick in and that normal age appropriate behaviour is often criminalized or morally critized and made socially unacceptable.

In Australia last year 9 guys ranging from I think from 13 to 21 were convicted of gang raping a 10 year old girl. The sentencing judge however apparently decided that the girl in question was experienced beyond her years and was asking for it. Or maybe it was because the perpetrators were black and there are too many blacks in prison already. I don't really know why but none of them got a prison sentence nor were convictions recorded as that might make their lives harder!

Fortunately the judge was overruled on appeal and 3 of them did end up behind bars and all of them now have a criminal record. But how the original judge could be so insane to think the mildest slap on the wrist was appropriate I am at a loss to understand.

Bet_Busta
I can see maybe it's love if the girl were in her mid 20's or 30's and he's around 50's or early 60's , but I just can't see how an 18 y.o is in love with a guy who is in his 60's................ He could be her grandfather.
Edited by Bet_Busta
Bob Ward

There are many shades to the palate of love, but some of them are quite opaque or translucent. So then you will see that she is experiencing a love that is born from necessity. Many times these girls are pressured by the family to go into these relationships. I feel for some of them for these reasons!

Edited by Bob Ward

Lots of things happen in life that are not fair or right to people lots of us dont expect to end up being single old men. There is nothing here for me anymore in my country my kids are grown up and want their own lives my friends are married and I am the odd man out. Since I came back from the Philippines I realised I could just fade away as an old man. I dont want that and so I'm going to live in the Philippines one day and I've made more young friends than older ones. So if a 19 year old lady says my age is not important to her and I fancy her then I'm not going to walk away fast.

Bob Ward

To each their own in that regard. But remember that you will be exasserbating the difficulty that inherently comes with a culturally mixed relationship. There are enough potential problems without adding to the mix the following issues.

A 19 yaer old filipina, on average, will approximately equal the maturity of the average 14-16 year old in the US or younger.

The pressure she will endure from her own people on a consistent basis.

The completly different sets of needs and wants between the two of you.

You will be completely responsible for everything that takes place as she will have little or no experience to deal with most matters pertaining to bills, leases, licensing and such.

I'm not going into the virgin thing, but it's a biggie!

What sounds like a dream in many regards, could end up a nightmare without due caution. There is so much more to the Philippines and it's culture that is never even discussed on this forum.

Edited by Bob Ward
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick
A 19 yaer old filipina, on average, will approximately equal the maturity of the average 14-16 year old in the US or younger.

Or turn that statement around. My Asawa Eda is a substitute teacher in the Los Angeles, CA, USA school system. She comes home completely stunned by what she overhears in the schools. She overheard the girl students in her 5th Grade class talking about their experiences with regular, anal and oral sex. Yes, they were probably making up their stories, but are these normal conversation topics for 10-12 y/o girls? Would you expect to hear this anywhere in the world? I would expect them to be still be playing with dolls or playing jacks, but I'm showing my age and upbringing, I guess...

Billy