Sign in to follow this  
bushwacker

Traps and double speak on the Dating Sites

Davaoeno
many women say they are unemployed and no income.  How can they live and even support a kid or mor

that is absolutely true.  They live on the good graces of their families. Many young women who have children simply give the child to their mother or aunt or cousin etc to raise. No one seems to think twice about it. And no family here ever lets any family member go hungry .  School fees ?- forget it . Doctors and medicines ? forget it . Dentists? just have your cousin pull the offending tooth out .  Life can be lived very cheaply if you dont expect very much

Only 100,000 a year ??? Most here only earn 50,000 a year - or even much less.    A girl in the mall getting 250 a day, 6 days a week, but only on 5 month contracts with often several months between contracts. 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 3

Skywalker

No children - hmm, what I see is that there is often a clear race between what comes first, the high school graduation, or their first child.

There seems to be a mind set, that if you are still childless by 21 there must be something wrong with you.  It seems that having a baby for a woman, if far more important than having a husband.

Most women over 25 have a child somewhere, make no mistake.  These people love to breed.  I've seen women here with foreigner husbands - who simply didn't tell their boyfriend that they had a child.  Often they bring these children into the marital home, to help out their sister, who was unlucky with a man - when in fact the child is their own!  They don't appear to understand that many men don't want to pay for, and bring up, another man's child.

• Like 2

hyaku

Well I managed to get rid of my Asian Beauty. Not that I met her on there. She was busy looking for another mark. Good luck to anybody that gets stuck with that drunken gorilla and the family welfare fund.

Edited by hyaku

glucoseface

Hahahahahaha this is funny. I wonder what dating site it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lamoe

If you are talking about Date In Asia, the majority of the girls on there are amateur prostitutes. While they will gladly let you take them out to dinner and make it feel like a real 'date ' they will equally be happy meeting you at your room and having boom boom in exchange for 'taxi fare'. (1000 peso taxi fare). And as already mentioned the balance of those girls tend to have other ulterior motives in their search for a western man. 

The prostitutes are typically the ones that are seeking a man "Between 18 and 80". 

Filipino culture hasn't really embraced the whole computer dating thing like the west has. 

Pinalove vs Truepinoy 

RogerDuMond

Real men dont ever pay for and bring up another man's child.  They pay for and bring up the child - the child who is his own person  and deserving of his own respect and own opportunities in life. Real men dont care that another man provided the sperm from whence the child came . They raise the child because they are caring human beings who are above concentrating on lineage .

Who wants to pay for and take care of and protect  another mans daughter ?  Because thats what   all of us who have a wife or gf are doing !! 

If when you are with a child all you think of  is another man then you are not really seeing the child .  .

Damn Ian, nice post.

• Like 1

RogerDuMond

Lets stop accusing girls we don't personally know of being prostitutes.

• Like 4

Alan S

I've just read through this thread, and the only point I would add is, dont bother with dating sites.

The BEST way is to go to the Philippines for a holiday and  you WILL met many girls.

Second best is to just post on Philippine related sites, and you may well find that you start a conversation with someone that leads to a relationship.

Of course, being introduced by someone who knows you and the girl is ideal, and that often happens.

If you happen to know someone.

sperry

If you are talking about Date In Asia, the majority of the girls on there are amateur prostitutes. While they will gladly let you take them out to dinner and make it feel like a real 'date ' they will equally be happy meeting you at your room and having boom boom in exchange for 'taxi fare'. (1000 peso taxi fare). And as already mentioned the balance of those girls tend to have other ulterior motives in their search for a western man. 

The prostitutes are typically the ones that are seeking a man "Between 18 and 80". 

Filipino culture hasn't really embraced the whole computer dating thing like the west has. 

what is an amateur prostitute, apart from being an oxymoron?

Do you have any data to go with that startling ascertation?

• Like 1

Pman

1.  Many pics of very young 20-30 beautiful woman are interested in men in their 60, 70 and beyond...

2.  Most woman describe themself as simple.

3.  They are all looking for a real man...

4.  Along with the real man they want real Love. ..

5.  All woman want a man that does not play games.

6.  I am looking for somebody to be able to talk too....

7.  What is up with the pics.

8.  I am surprised at how many ladies have a BA or university degree.

9.  I do like the many pics that show the basic physical difference between PI ladies and Thai ladies.

10.  The particular website lists about 30 jobs so a person can click on the type of work that they do.  Of course, one catch all would be Other.  I am amazed at how many ladies work at Other.  Like maybe 65% of them have an Other job.  What could it be as so many were listed before other.  Then the profiles that say single with kids, no job, stay at home.  How can this work, how can they eat?

11.  Older ladies tend not to be beautiful ... they must have great personalities. 

Or guys, enough of my  babble.  What do you see, think and know about PI, woman and dating.

1. It's true they are interested in you. If you want to be cynical, some will be happy if you die soon and leave you money but most are looking for love. Most women I met on those sites though really don't seem to mind the age gap because you will provide them a better life than they might not have otherwise. Up to you if your ok with that.

2. Low maintenance (trying to say they will cost you less money).

3. Real man = man who won't sleep around on them and will make enough money to support them.

4. Real love = faithful and loving... Philippina = Asian beauty with Spanish heart.

5. Play games = "butterfly" or "playboy" = sleeping around, not interested in marriage.

6. Talk to = pay attention to her, not all the other beautiful women around her plus not just ask for sex on webcam.

7. Web cam with her, if you are interested come see in real life. Don't believe height, weight, pics....

8. ALready answered several times. Many are also looking for someone to pay for their school and have many boyfriends helping pay their education.

9. As I already said... Asian beauty with Spanish heart... you've been warned. There are many threads on here that will explain that if you want to look...

10. Answered several times. Look at the thread on cost of living thread... you can live for cheap in PH... but you might not like to live like that. There is no welfare, families take care of one another. When you marry one you will be expected to help family. Get used to that idea or don't marry a Philippina. Doesn't mean your an ATM machine (though some will want you for that).

11. Asian women tend to age beautifully, I've seen many that are in 50's that don't look 30. And a 30-40 will be given a kid's menu here in the USA.

What do I think? I think Philippina are the most beautiful and best women in the world, but as in all things there are many scammers. Keep your eyes open and you'll be ok.

Edited by Pman
  • Like 5

glucoseface

one guy asked a girl if she had any children and she said no, when they met for date she brought 6 month old her son...................... she said "you ask if I have children, I only have child"

Flawless victory! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enuff

if it was me doing it all over again, knowing what I know now..................... go to church!!!

OMG, many nice, beautiful girls there. of course it wont be quick and it wont be sexually gratifying soon but you will find a nice girl. 

hey that's the same advice I have received for the USA............... I guess it applies worldwide.

• Like 2

Jess Bartone

Refer to post #18 for the answer to that question.

Your post is #15

Damn Ian, nice post.

Agreed. I think a lot of the curry Ian delivers is tongue-in-cheek, but deep down he's a good bloke with a heart.

• Like 1

motorboy

I have found the online dating sites to be a total waste of time. The girls don't read your profile, respond with total crap, can't seem to remember your previous conversation, and usually are a pinoy boy using his cousin's photos too suck money out of you. Total waste of time