• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alan S

• philuk

• Bill H

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They don't necessarily wish to fly it into a building. If they did it would already have been reported by the time you made the above post.   The US isn't the only country anyone in the world thinks

I dunno flame me if you will, but there were a lot of people on that plane and all these flippant comments seem rather disrespectful to those who are missing and their families.  My view anyway.

High tech drones are flown remotely every day.   But a commercial airliner that can be taken over by remote control on demand - horseshit   They aren't talking about a specific airframe that has b

Posted Images

ThomsonJr

I personally really hate flying, i've had numerous nightmares about me being on an airplane which crashed. This only makes it even scarier for me to fly. 

• Like 3
ozboy

Maybe the plane was hijacked!.....there were supposedly 2 people travelling on stolen passports......

yeah sure. Wake me up the moment terrorists want to fly planes, destructively into the center of Shanghai or Beijing, and not New York, or Washington.

SkyMan

Maybe the plane was hijacked!.....there were supposedly 2 people travelling on stolen passports......

Suspicious but there are other illegal explanations.  Human Trafficking, Drug Mules, etc.

• Like 2
OrmocArse

Even with the stolen passports, I highly doubt terrorism. Funny thing about them there terrorists is that they like to take credit for their deeds, otherwise how else would it matter to whatever cause they are promoting, if no one knew why it was done. As far as I know, no one claimed responsibility yet. I suspect another Air France flight 447 situation, where the pilots are too busy fecking up the situation to radio in a distress call. But I guess its to early to tell. RIP to everyone on board.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

the.lone.gunman

Whatever happened was catastrophic and very fast cuz they never even sent a mayday call.

• Like 1
HeyMike

A little premature for the "RIP to everyone onboard". Holding out for hope for survivors, however slim.

• Like 4

There is two topics / post about this same incident goin on. 

Edited by Hy H
David_LivinginTalisay

Why have 2 Threads on this?

MH 777 KUL-PEK Missing?

in Off-Topic 
Started by Willie, Yesterday, 09:28 AM

Perhaps the fact the the Flight was MH370 perhaps?  

Perhaps a Moderator can correct that Thread Title as it IS the SAME Malaysian Airline Crash!

Also Merge this Thread - no point in 2 x Discussions!

MAS370_129_114_100.jpg

phpshen3Z.png

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay
  • Like 1
OrmocArse

A little premature for the "RIP to everyone onboard". Holding out for hope for survivors, however slim.

Its been more than a day and the airliner most likely crashed into the ocean. Airliners don't just disappear from radar and contact and reappear a day or so later in this day and age. I don't think its premature at all. I'm sorry but they all perished.

• Like 2
HeyMike

Its been more than a day and the airliner most likely crashed into the ocean. Airliners don't just disappear from radar and contact and reappear a day or so later in this day and age. I don't think its premature at all. I'm sorry but they all perished.

I understand all that you say, and you are probably correct about the people perishing, but I will still wait till it is confirmed that all are dead before I give the RIP to all on board.

• Like 1
OrmocArse

I understand all that you say, and you are probably correct about the people perishing, but I will still wait till it is confirmed that all are dead before I give the RIP to all on board.

I will be very glad to be wrong in this instance.

• Like 2
rfm010

some people are suggesting terrorism, some discounting.  time will tell but remember that china is becoming more prone to terrorism as evidenced by the recent knife/sword(?) attack at that rail station.  just one more thing to think about when you are boarding an airplane...