About that Australian Accused of Rape?

luke, smokey and only a handful of others seem to really get the situation. bringing the guy food and having pleasant chitchats may be heartwarming but nothing positive will come out of any of this until someone either rounds up the cash for bail or gets to the accuser and rounds up a chunk of cash for them. that is of course if all the helpful visiting members really want to accomplish something besides making themselves feel good about how helpful they are. yes the guy is having a rough time in the cell and moral support along with a food delivery is nice but in this situation the ONLY remedy is going to be money. guilty or innocent, if the guy is ass-out and no one is willing to fork over the dough he is gonna be sitting in that cell for a long long time. i'm not condemning the guy or insensitive to his plight and neither is anyone else who has posted their opinions in this thread but this situation is what it is and money is the only solution.

I have continued to visit Laurie, even though its apparently, only to " make myself feel good about how helpful I am ".

Some of you may be interested that ...

HE IS OUT

as of Friday he has been living on the outside .. not through my efforts I guess, but sadly because of ill health he was transferred to Toledo Hospital, and after a time was granted a court order to live out, and get medical treatment. .. I last saw him on Monday , and by Friday he was out  I have not seen him since , but have been communicating by text message.

I'm not prepared to discuss the nature of his illness, the conditions of the court order, or his location and contact details, so please don't ask. If you are genuinely interested private message me, but at this stage I have not discussed with him , if he wants this info out there..

Edited by Headshot
Fixed quote
  • Like 8
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Gus

• rbm

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday was able to visit this guy in Torledo prison.   Not able to add a lot to the excellent post above except update a little.   We did not bring anything as thought he may well be out at thi

strange you should post this comment ..  I went to visit him today .. i think my 4th visit since he was incarcerated in January, He tells me he had a hearing on June 4th , in Toledo Court . He said

Well done Gus and that's welcome news, let's hope his health condition is not to serious.   As for people that post idiotic comments about FEELING GOOD they should get off their butts and go thro

smokey

How about a reality check 80% of these cases are probably true and some guys seem to think the law will protect their rights most of these guys figure poor equates with stupid. I think most guys caught with girls to young for some stupid reason think it's my word against hers so I am home free.Reminds me of my x who got caught in bed naked with another guy . She said we were naked but he is just a friend and nothing happened you cant prove it . My ans was I dont need proof to kick you ass to the street guilty.. Settle first even if you feel there is no proof keep your freedom , and learn from you mistakes

contraman

How about a reality check 80% of these cases are probably true and some guys seem to think the law will protect their rights most of these guys figure poor equates with stupid. I think most guys caught with girls to young for some stupid reason think it's my word against hers so I am home free.Reminds me of my x who got caught in bed naked with another guy . She said we were naked but he is just a friend and nothing happened you cant prove it . My ans was I dont need proof to kick you ass to the street guilty.. Settle first even if you feel there is no proof keep your freedom , and learn from you mistakes

That i what I like about forums, right or wrong, everyone can express their views.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
ellenbrook2001

Well done Gus and that's welcome news, let's hope his health condition is not to serious.

As for people that post idiotic comments about FEELING GOOD they should get off their butts and go through the drama of a strip search in order to bring a guy (yet to be sentenced) some food and see if they feel good about it.

well well i did volunteer to go there with someone or know where to go .to give foods or medication all the necessity but excuses  no one bother to pick me up so i can see very very poor understanding .so from now on will never help anymore only restricted to some privilege to rave they then only one to help????????????  

he puzzle me .

well well i did volunteer to go there with someone or know where to go .to give foods or medication all the necessity but excuses  no one bother to pick me up so i can see very very poor understanding .so from now on will never help anymore only restricted to some privilege to rave they then only one to help????????????  

he puzzle me .

Not the only thing puzzling.

• Like 1

he puzzle me .

are you referring to me ?

• Like 1

Ha! My GF is 8 years into a land title case. The last 4 times the Judge didn't turn up. It is generally 8 months between hearings.

well if you lived in cebu and not the boonies there could be help for you