SRRV Now Available To U.S. Military Members 50 and over

NOSOCALPINOY

only some, and  relying on  partial information is always a  dangerous thing 

You tell me, what immigration website has all of the complete information one is looking for in one article or website? You just get bits and pieces and seldom the website isn't even up to date! So, one is always going to get partial information knowing it or not!   

• Like 1
Davaoeno

I didn't join this forum to get into any pissing contest or personal confrontations with any of the members on here!

I dont consider making sure that the members have the correct information as a pissing contest .

NOSOCALPINOY

I dont consider making sure that the members have the correct information as a pissing contest .

You know what I mean and it ain't about incorrect information, everyone does it on here! It's the clash of wills and attitudes between grumpy old farts on here! Nuff said eh!

The Messenger has already delivered the message, you guys or Nay Sayers on here can "nit pick" at it all you want!  :idontknow:

Edited by NOSOCALPINOY
  • Like 1