Australian arrested for rape allegations.

POTATOMAN

just about every guy that was on tv in the seventies in the uk has been arrested for rape in the last 2 years, i doubt if there is any physical evidence

• Like 1
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HTM

• Paul

• seaman

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its my opinion that too many foreign men hire young ladies as house helpers when the men have every intention of sex while the girl only has thoughts of a decent place to work.  Were this guy and gal

What I don't understand is he apparently raped her and then she still worked for him and then only complained after he tried to rape her again. Sounds bloody fishy to me.     Sent from my iP

CSI:Cebu   Season 12 Episode 23 "Counting Teeth"

Posted Images

bushwacker

I still cannot believe that he was awake and up, at 5:30 AM.  How could a 60 year old accomplish this feat?

• Like 2
Davaoeno

just about every guy that was on tv in the seventies in the uk has been arrested for rape in the last 2 years

since I assume most of them were tv presenters, or news readers, or Members of Parliament , or actors I'm not even going to ask where you got that piece of information !! 

Humboldt

I'm sure many of foreigner's have employed under age bar girls for the night anyways ..

lots of bars are known to have many very young girls working.. and if you really had a desire / sickness to have sex w/ a child .

better bar fine / hire bar girl .... not sure about the consequence's of such actions if girl was to make trouble later on

for whatever reason ..

Edited by Humboldt
jtmwatchbiz

not sure about the consequence's of such actions if girl was to make trouble later on for whatever reason ..

same consequences as any other underage girl...as bar girls are "victims" to be rescued. 

• Like 2

If you come here thinking you will be treated fairly, you've come to the wrong place.  Any foreigner is vulnerable here, just one more reason why it's more fun in the Philippines.

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

there is no legit reason to ever have such young house help.

Unless you are Filipino. Then it is OK to hire under age, and pay below minimum wage. 

You sir are mistaken.

Please cite the basis of your 'knowledge'

'Vaginal swabs' are not required for a rape arrest. 100% verbal/accusation is quite sufficient. At least in the US. In the Philippines you don't even need to be in the same province as the alleged victim at the time of the crime to be arrested. 

So whether you want to talk about circumstances in a real justice system or the one they have in the Philippines that they hold out as a real system, doesn't matter. In either case you don't need physical evidence. 

I sir, am not mistaken, but you are. I didn't say they were REQUIRED for arrest, but they are considered when deciding whether to arrest a person. If there is physical evidence it is much more likely the accused will be charged.

This is just part of the UK Rape Crisis information on rape and cover my "knowledge":

"Be prepared to stay at the police Rape Suite or station for several hours. You can ask for a woman police officer to deal with your case. You will be asked intimate and often embarrassing questions. You do not need to talk to any other officer other than the one in charge of your case. You will be asked to make a statement about what has happened. A police officer will write it down for you but you can ask to write it yourself. The police will want it to be very accurate as it is used by the Crown Prosecution Service to prepare any court case. You can ask for a copy of your statement. A medical forensic examination will be carried out by a police surgeon. This examination is not a medical check-up it is solely for forensic evidence purposes. This will involve both an internal and external examination to collect evidence and photographs may be taken of injuries. You can request a female doctor, although you may have to wait longer for one to be found.

After the first interview and examinations are complete, the police may wish to talk to you again. If you do not want them to come to your home ask them to phone or write to arrange a meeting at the police station or somewhere else. Once you have told them all you know it is up to the police to find the attacker and decide whether to arrest and charge him."

Jess Bartone

I'm sure many of foreigner's have employed under age bar girls for the night anyways ..

lots of bars are known to have many very young girls working.. and if you really had a desire / sickness to have sex w/ a child .

Hold on... child? In Oz the legal age of consent is 16, but you're saying a girl 17 years and 364 days is a child? You should be a journalist in the smut star.

And I thought I was the master of rhetoric haha.

• Like 2
batman2525

In western countries it takes more than just a girl's statement saying she was raped for a guy to be arrested.  

Not in the UK mate.

In the UK certain celebrities are being arrested for alleged sexual assault that was supposed to have happened 20,30,40 years ago.

If it were a pinoy-the police would warn the guy to get out of dodge.

There was an 8 year old daughter of a kano in Cebu raped by the pinoy guy next door.The father brought the girl to the hospital for all the rape test.When he went back again for documents they made like they did'nt know him.The word was that the pulis told the guy to split.i mean it was a american-filippina 8 year old girl,so it don't count.

If it were a pinoy-the police would warn the guy to get out of dodge.

There was an 8 year old daughter of a kano in Cebu raped by the pinoy guy next door.The father brought the girl to the hospital for all the rape test.When he went back again for documents they made like they did'nt know him.The word was that the pulis told the guy to split.i mean it was a american-filippina 8 year old girl,so it don't count.

This I think is just a fairy tale!

• Like 2

I must have missed something here.

Where did it say "A rich foreigner" ?

He could be as poor as most of us

What old biker was saying is, we are all 'assumed' to be rich, in the Philippines. He did not mean it in a literal sense. 

Hold on... child? In Oz the legal age of consent is 16, but you're saying a girl 17 years and 364 days is a child? You should be a journalist in the smut star.

And I thought I was the master of rhetoric haha.

Correction, the legal age of consent in Australia is 16, IF the age difference is no more than two years. If the age difference is more than two years, it is 18. 

In the Philippines, regardless, the age of consent is 18 - PERIOD.

As has been stated, the girl (17) should NOT have even been on the premises. I tried to convince Randy (storybrook) of this as well, because he, openly, allows children of all ages to go into his him. He will, eventually, learn that he has made a major mistake by doing so, when we all read about him in a newspaper article. 

So, let this be a lesson to all foreigners in the Philippines. If you are a retiree, and especially if you are living alone, hire a maid / helper who is in her mid 20's to 30's, to work for you. You would be better off hiring her as day time staff only. But, that is your choice. 

Edited by Paul
SkyMan

I don't think I'd call a 17yo a child.  Probably not even a 14yo is a child.  But underaged for sure.

Several people have commented that even in the west all it takes is a girl's statement saying she was rape for a guy to be arrested.  Well it might be true that threshold for arresting a guy for alleged rape is lower now than before but I still find it hard to believe that police would act just based on girl's statement and nothing else.  There has to be something else to corroborate the girl's story.  It does not have to be hard evidence but there has to be something that gives police sufficient cause to believe that the girl is telling the truth.  So in the west if a girl complains of being raped, the police would first investigate (ie talk to the guy, talk to the girl, talk to possible witnesses, look for clues, etc) to determine whether girl's rape story is believable.  If police believes girl is telling the truth in her rape claim, then the guy would be arrested and has to appear in front of a judge for bailing hearing etc.  Problem in Philippines is that the due diligence part by police (ie investigate whether rape claim is believable or not) is often not carried out when foreigners are involved which appears to be the case in this example.  And because rape is a non-bailable offense a foreigner accused of rape would sit in jail for years before being able to prove innocence.  This creates a very dangerous situation for all foreigners living in Philippines, that is, police eager to arrest any foreigner accused of rape by a pinay and a legal system that prevents an accused person to clear his name in a fair and timely manner.

seaman