Australian 457 visa medical in Cebu

Has anyone had the chest X-Ray for the 457 visa done at Nationwide Clinic Capitol Area?

Any idea of cost?

It's the E health one.

My gf got quoted 2800p for the whole medical - medical, blood test and xray - so i guess less than 2800p for just the x ray :)

• Like 1

Just an update in case other members need to do it. 900 for x ray 1000 for child medical

I was requested to explain what a 457 visa is.

This visa is a long stay business visa. You have to be nominated and sponsored by a registered Australian company who are recognised by the immigration department. Visa lasts for 4 years and is suppose to be for people with skills not available in Australia. Family members are included and you can visit and leave the country as many times as you like.

Medicals are required generally a chest X-ray for adults depending on what countries they have lived in.

I could have copied and pasted a link to the DIAC website.

• Like 1

Fairly painless. Get there early it's behind Cebu Doctors. Write your name on the list. It's first come first served. All completed in 4 hours.

Fairly painless. Get there early it's behind Cebu Doctors. Write your name on the list. It's first come first served. All completed in 4 hours.

Why does no-one take appointments in this country - it's all get there early and line up   :banghead:

Is it easy to find? The boss is going to go in next week and do hers.

Because no one turns up on time!

Very easy to find. Walk to back of Cebu doctors out the back entrance Jose Borremeo building on the other side of road to the left.

I would advise she gets there and puts her name up at 7.