A legal warning for forum posters

So before talking shit it is a good idea that you turn on your VPN.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Wrye83

• Kim_

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You shouldn't blacken the reputation of dead software.   I wonder if you could just phrase everything as a question and skip all this libel nonsense.   "Paul was seen walking out of Mango Square

It will take a lot of resources to properly enforce this law. What a top priority for  country who has so many hungry children running around in the streets! 

We have made this point before, but it is good to bring it up again. Paul can attest that this site is monitored at times by some government officials so don't get mad at us when we deem it necessary

Yeah, unless the NSA is interested in you. Then you're screwed no matter how you go about it.

That Masked Man

Right now I think there is too much uncertainty about what the law does and does not cover. For instance, I am not a Philippines citizen, and I am not currently in the Philippines, but if I was to move there someday (as I intend to) could something I say now from here be considered a crime later? As far as I know it shouldn't be, but the law is not as clear as i would like, so I will wait until some court cases clear it up before saying anything that might trigger it. In any case the only people there I have to complain about, I have already done so to the only people with a need to know. 99+% of the people I met there are great.

could something I say now from here be considered a crime later?

Just sign anything you say, "Evan the pedo". Trust me, I will verify you are, in fact, Evan the pedo. In fact, everyone will be Evan the pedo. :D 

• Like 3

Yeah, unless the NSA is interested in you. Then you're screwed no matter how you go about it.

Exactly, and many of us might be the "person of interest" .....

Well they can piss off. I need, literally, one click of the mouse for my clearance to transfer jurisdiction back to....whoever needs it for my job. No GD reason that the government should take 3 months to do it, but here I sit waiting for someone to do their job so that I can do mine. Gotta love government work.

Other governments, like the US, wouldn't need my help in finding out who said what.

But, the Philippines would, I'm pretty sure. However, that is not gonna happen, no matter what. This forum is not under their jurisdiction. 

The ONLY way I would cooperate with authorities concerning this site, is if the person had posted anything sick regarding children, p*rn, etc. Then, I would cooperate fully.

• Like 1

The ONLY way I would cooperate with authorities concerning this site, is if the person had posted anything sick regarding children, p*rn, etc. Then, I would cooperate fully.

What if they were a liberal Muslim terrorist?

quit_yume

what a joke..  it already takes them 5 years to try a minor case..   now they will get a hundred million thousand million zillion more cases..   i really don't know too many filipinos that can hold their tongue very well.. especially if there is even a whiff of liquor involved.   the whole country is going to get locked up..

what a bunch of dumb-asses their sc are...    just continuing to make a total joke of their own country.  lol

What if they were a liberal Muslim terrorist?

Okay. You got me there. Wise ass.

Damn it!  

• Like 1