Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

Weird stuff my wife did this morning...

Wolfpack

1) the pants my wife is wearing...it has upside down letters, all over the place...inside the letter O, is some saying with misspelled words...who makes clothes like this? makes me dizzy looking at these pants...

2) she made fried chicken for breakfast...I asked why...she said what else am I going to feed the kids...

well, we have imported cereal with imported milk...we have 4 different types of sausage (3 of which say BREAKFAST SAUSAGE IN THE NAME)...

she just grabbed a hamburger roll from the freezer, for fried chicken?

3) empty bottle of gin next to the orange juice...said the kids were playing with it? 

am I dizzy from spiked OJ or the upside down letters on her pants?

DISCLAIMER: This thread is not meant to be a rant...I am very dizzy from reading these upside down pants...with misspelled words...(or spiked OJ)...what a way to wake up...

Woolf

2) she made fried chicken for breakfast...I asked why...she said what else am I going to feed the kids... well, we have imported cereal with imported milk...we have 4 different types of sausage (3 of which say BREAKFAST SAUSAGE IN THE NAME)...

How will you serve rice with cereal & milk?   rice as a side dish??

• Like 2

4thDan

I am waiting for you to post the "weird" stuff she did to stay on your thread.  So far...I don't see anything out of "normal" for here.

• Like 2

AlooGobi

I was riveted from start to finish. :good:

• Like 6

Hogan1950

That is one thing I find interesting,that they don't really have "breakfast" foods here. They just have a meal.  Although, when we are visiting the in-laws, they always make fried eggs and toast (along with rice,fish, soup, etc) for breakfast.  I guess they think I will like it, as the wife doesn't think they have fried eggs very often, or maybe ever.

In any case, dude, what is with those pants?  My wife has t-shirts that are similar, and they make me eyes hurt!

• Like 1

SkyMan

Misspellings, misprints, and upside down printing is quite common here for a reason and such is seen on a lot of brand new stuff.  My wife has a tank top printed with "Abercrom   bie" or however it's spelled.  It's not a style or anything like that.  These are printing errors the companies that hire the printers don't want.  In fact on brand name stuff, they probably want the misprints removed from the country completely.  So they get dumped off to other countries and end up at Okey-okey stores.  The people here could care less about the brands or for the most part even what the print says.  They just want a shirt or whatever that fits.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 2

Wolfpack

How will you serve rice with cereal & milk?   rice as a side dish??

yeah, rice with everything...and I have seen my wife add cereal and milk to rice...heck, she added rice to pizza...wtf

Half Baked

My baby girl has a clothing outfit with a cartoon bird and the word "twit" next to it. I know it's just a misspelling but it irritates me when the wife dresses her in that!

Edited by Half Baked
  • Like 1

SkyMan

Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?  joke lang

• Like 2

mexiwi

My fiance has actually started eating cereal for breakfast - her decision.

I just got diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes - so have been going thru all the changes to my diet and discussing it with her - things like rice is not that good for you.

She now has cereal (good cereal too, not sweet stuff) with fruit and milk for breakfast - apparently it makes her poo :)

Wolfpack

My fiance has actually started eating cereal for breakfast - her decision.

I just got diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes - so have been going thru all the changes to my diet and discussing it with her - things like rice is not that good for you.

She now has cereal (good cereal too, not sweet stuff) with fruit and milk for breakfast - apparently it makes her poo :)

my wife just cant comprehend...rice in not good for her...that drives me so nuts...goes through a 50 kilo sack of rice each month...that is insane

AlooGobi

my wife just cant comprehend...rice in not good for her...that drives me so nuts...goes through a 50 kilo sack of rice each month...that is insane

would it be worse than all the highly processed foods and gallons of Soda and gatorade you consume?

going by your regular shopping lists you share

• Like 2

Syd_M

It's gonna be hard weaning folks out of eating rice, but if they have to have some, try switching them over to brown rice or some of the healthier alternatives that still have their fiber and nutrients and stuff. If they can't handle an immediate switch (the taste is rather different), then you can slowly get them used to it by mixing a percentage of brown with the white, then slowly increasing the ratio until they've completely switched over. So they get to continue eating rice while also getting a healthier diet. Win win.

via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wolfpack

would it be worse than all the highly processed foods and gallons of Soda and gatorade you consume?

going by your regular shopping lists you share

we dont drink soda or gatorade every day...every meal...nor processed foods...

I feed my kids more milk and juice than anything else...

my wife eats rice ever single meal..and snacks on it too...

AlooGobi

you must have a very big stockpile of processed food there then,again i'm only going on your shopping reports